Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ems Speed Post Complaints & Reviews

Ems Speed Post / Delay

Er
Jul 24, 2015

I had sent a speed post via EMS on the 14th of July, 2015 to Kochi. I expected it to arrive on the 19th or 20th of the same month since i had posted through the same postal service a couple of weeks back. The post gets delivered to Mumbai and from there to Kochi. Till date (24th July 2015) it shows that the post has been departed from mumbai. I called the office to see if the post has arrived and so far nothing has been delivered. I called Mumbai office numerous times to complain but it says the line is busy or the line does not work. I tried emailing to mumbai office as well but it says that...

Ems Speed Post / missing parcel

St
Feb 16, 2013

This is a month waiting for a parcel mailed from Canada on January 18.The track number is EE159305795CA, Track is indicating that it left canada on 22, when I go to my local post office their system indicates that the parcel was handed over on 24 on stansted airport in London, now it is february 16 and I have not received my parcel and the track it is still indicating that my parcel is on transist to delivery.I am worried to wait for ems parcel for all this long.Should I conclude that my parcel is finally Lost? please advice and share your experience it will be highly appreciated.

Ems Speed Post / parcel not delivered

Ja
Jan 27, 2013

i bought a battery from aliexpress.com on 23 dec 2012, when i tracked the item it has been reached kolkatta customs on 8th jan 2013. i dont have further idea of my parcel.til now i didn't receive it. it is more than a month. Why is india post too slow in delivering a parcel, i think they are making it slow to promote private courier companies. i think so because i got another parcel from same website with in a week. Please consider my complaint . my parcel tracking number is RB000396414CN

Ems Speed Post - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh / Speed Post Delayed to deliver

An
May 18, 2011

The package is not yet delivered to Indore at my home and My parents have visa interview on MAy 21. Label/Receipt Number: EI06 7612 509U S Class: Express Mail International® Status: Out of Foreign Customs Your item cleared customs in INDIA at 2:19 pm on May 14, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number. Detailed Results: Out of Foreign Customs, May 14, 2011, 2:19 pm, INDIA Arrived Abroad, May 14, 2011, 10:36 am, INDIA International Dispatch, May 10, 2011, 1:46 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Arrival Acceptance, May 09, 2011, 9:23 am, PITTSBURGH, PA 15219

Ems Speed Post / non delivery of the parcel

Ma

I sent one parcel containing some old things weight only 1.5 kg to jalandhar, punjab in india from south korea as sample on 17th Dec., 2008 but it is still not delivered. MY PARCEL NO. IS EM 773 158 984 KR DTD. 17/12/2008 I enquired on internet www.epost.kr and the information is only up to 19th dec., 2008 that it has been HANDED OVER TO CARRIER from incheon, south korea. after there is no information that where the parcel is now. Today on 29th dec., 2008 i got reply from korean post office, incheon that they got reply from indian ems center that my sent parcel is helding at delhi custom, india. I...

Ems Speed Post / Package delivery problem!! - URGENT

Ru

Hi, I have sent a speed post (No. EE357307437IN) on 22nd Dec 2007 from C V Raman Nagar Post office (Bangalore) to Bhagalpur(Bihar) which contains a demand draft of Rs 49,800 for my Uncle. But till date the status of the post is not available online, Its showing "Delivery information is not available at present". i tried collecting information from the C V Raman Nagar post office,bangalore and also wrote a complaint letter addressing the post master in the hard copy format. But still there is no updates on that. Also , i tried reaching Bangalore GPO but i am getting no response. This i...

Ems Speed Post / Non delivery

Ra

my letter booked on 27.12.07 by speed post recpt no.EE 897949680IN for new delhi has not yet been deliverd.

Ems Speed Post / Delay in delivery

Su

My item has been lying with international airport since Sep 13. There has been no calls to me about when the items will be delivered. This is a criminal delay at the airport whatever may be the reason and how can i be sure even now when it will reach me. And number of phone calls to the EMS speed Post did not help simply because it is either engaged or keeps ringing. Very very frustrating experience... Beware!

Ems Speed Post / No trace of post available!

Ni

My family posted an envelope of highly important documents by EMS Speed Post. A week gone, and no trace of it. When we checked the online tracking system, the message we got every time - "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later." And when we call the GPO, the postman is as ignorant about it as we are! So in this so called Age of Communication and Information, we can't do much more that wait and pray! If this is the condition, when it comes to emergency, whom do we bank on... Advise smb!