Sort by: Date | Popularity

Elite meeting Complaints & Reviews

Elite meeting - England, Greater London / Scam

Th

I signed up to Elite Meeting and then found out i had to pay x amount of money to read incoming emails that were coming in like hot cakes!! These messages were coming from very attractive guys! I felt really frustrated that i couldnt read the messages, so I gave in and paid for the site. After the payment, no more messages were coming through like the others. And then i found this complaint site and then it smacked me right in the face and instantly thought 'scam'!! I later called my bank and because i handed my details over unkowingly of this, the bank unfortunately can not do anything about it. So now, i have lost my money due to this deceitful site. Not very happy.

Elite meeting / Fake People Planted on Site

Cp

I, like many others, have experienced the fradulent activity that goes on the Elite Meeting Dating site. You are charged an astronomical fee for the dating site to find that the people that you are put in contact with are merely seeds that have been planted to entice you to pay for a membership. The owner of this site should be prosecuted to evey extent of the law. I can certainly say that it was ignorant of me not to check out the site before giving them any money. If anyone is reading this while they are in the process of deciding to join, trust me, I have been on a few sites and this is far...