Sort by: Date | Popularity

Eivans Photography Complaints & Reviews

Eivans Photography - Illinois, Naperville / lack of responsiveness

Km
Dec 4, 2011

I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service with this company. My fiancee and I had a meeting in Naperville. The girl who typically works in Naperville was sick so we had our meeting the the gentleman from Schaumburg. We had a wonderful meeting with him and we enjoyed your company very much. we were discussing pricing and I had stated I received and email from your company with prices for a deal on video and photo. We discussed it and the prices were off. When we left he stated that he was going to look into it for us and get back to us the next day. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I am extremely disappointed. I will NOT be doing business with this company and I urge you not to as well!!!

Eivans Photography / Terrible company

Or

I don't want anything from this company. I just want to say that I was also threatened by the owner with a lawsuit for expressing dissatisfaction with the services his company provided. He also made a comment that he knew where I worked which was really threatening and I recorded that comment. I also kept all of the e-mails he sent me which were threatening as well. This guy wanted me to sign a statement indicating that he could sue me if I said anything else negative about his company. I will say that the photographer he sent was great. He captured the essence of what I wanted the day to...