Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dixie Homecrafters Complaints & Reviews

Dixie Homecrafters - Tennessee, Chattanooga / Windows - need to be replaced

Ve
Sep 13, 2015

I purchased 11 triple pane windows from Dixie Homecrafters and 2 of them have completely messed up. They were expensive and the thought of paying to replace something that has a lifetime warranty is ridiculous. I am on a fixed income and not very happy about it. Inside the windows it looks as though something exploded and splattered all over it. Both are on the front of the house and really need to be replaced.

Dixie Homecrafters - North Carolina / Window warrenty

Sa
Oct 11, 2012

I bought windows from Dixie Homecraters with a lifetime warrenty, now that I have a problem thay no longer will honor the lifetime warrenty, Mr. Mike Howell of that Corp. does not even have the courage to get back to customers that spent ten of thousands of dollars on his products... That is whats wrong with America... these prople should be arrested for robbery?

Dixie Homecrafters - Tennessee, Chattanooga / Sales practices

Wi

The company is a fraud on a few fronts and belong in jail. #1: They pretend you have "won" $2500 or $5000 home improvements only to inflate the cost of their projects by this amount before they get to your door to break even. #2: They make claims not based on anything. For example: they claim that their window film saves 40% of your energy bills, when I sat in on a demo from the manufacturer saying it could not be more than 12%. The managers belong in jail.

Dixie Homecrafters - Georgia, Norcross / hidden costs & threats

Ra

We signed a contract for replacement windows. After everything was signed, the call to the home office said we needed to add $1440 for some mysterious "caps". Come to find out these caps are just metal tacked on top of your existing outside trimwork. Our job was quoted out for a 2 day installation. It took two weeks. Work crew was constantly being pulled away from my installation for other customers who were more vocal in their request for completion. When I called to complain, the GM, John, threaten to put my house under a lein. He said that the slow work and the lack of communication wa...