Sort by: Date | Popularity

cigexpress.us Complaints & Reviews

cigexpress.us / cigarettes

Sh
Jul 27, 2018

I ordered 3 cartoons of Salem Gold for a total of $110.92. They contacted me because I didn't finalize my order. I told them I don't deal with Bitcoin, moneypacks or straight credit cards. The caller whom identified himself as "Brandon Armitage" said with some small transactions they will let you use Debit/credit cards. So he had me use the app CASH, which I payed $111.00. For some reason it didn't let me enter the lower amount. Brandon said my order should be there in 6-10 business days. This was on May 3, 2018!! I have texted them many times, emailed the company 3 times to no avail. Can't find phone number. What do I do??

cigexpress.us - Minnesota, Virginia / cigarette order

Na
Jun 06, 2018

I recently sent an order for cig express. I never received the order. I paid them an additional 35 to have them resend it with a signature requested. I received no response no cigarettes or response. There are too many good reviews for this company. They must be paying people to make these reviews on their behalf. Please do not fall for this scam!!!

cigexpress.us - Minnesota, Virginia / never received order or my reorder and they will not respond to my emails

Ki
Jun 06, 2018

I have placed a $234 order from this company a few months ago. My order never arrived. They supposedly sent me a new order which also never arrived. I have contacted them several times and get NO REPLY!!! The phone number given is not in service. I have not been refunded my money and they have not contacted me in any way. SCAM!!! I have asked for a refund, called, emailed on many occasions and no response. [protected]@ymail.com