Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cashdazzle.com Complaints & Reviews

Cashdazzle.com / Your website is nothing but a scam

Ag
Jan 17, 2013

This is what I wrote to Caschdazzle just today, been a member since August last year and at first youwin $2.00, $3.00, $5.00, along with their $5.00 sign-up bonus, but that's where the fun ends and severe aggravation starts... I' m beginning to think your website is nothing but a scam; I won $20.00 which I requested payment of and still haven't received the check. I'm not writing about this, no what I'm writing about is the almost ten offers I completed since December 19th of last year. Two days before that I downloaded the Batman geme that slowed down my computer...

Cashdazzle.com / Waaay too much aggravation for little return

Po
Mar 26, 2012

This website promises "rewards" for clicking on advertisers' links, signing up, free trials, etc. through the site. When my activity stopped being recorded in my account for the entire month of March, not for the first time, I sent them, repeatedly, the confirmations they demanded. Problem solved: I must have signed up using another "offer wall". Waaay too much aggravation for little return. Go somewhere else if you are interested in these programs.