Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bloom Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Bloom Rewards / This company is thief. Don't give them your details

Re
Oct 11, 2015

Scam. The company Bloom Rewards is so nasty and sneaky that I want to share my experience with them. I have ordered flowers and they were delivered on time and they bouquet looked so beautiful. But a month later I noticed fraudulent charge. This company started to steal money from my account and no one warned me about it. I knew exactly that I didn’t subscribe for their services or deals. I need to stop these charges, but the company unfortunately didn’t react to my requests.

Bloom Rewards - California / crappy flowers, no discount, rude customer service

De
Apr 5, 2011

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mother for her birthday, and join this rip off "blooms today". First of all, the bouquet my mother received was so small, it nothing like what was represented on the website what she would get. it was cheap little carnations etc. And very very small. Not even worth the $21.73 I was SUPPOSED to pay for it. Today I look at my bank account. I did not get the $21.73 price, which is what my receipt said I'd be charged. i was charged $36.73, I did not receive the $15 discount. Then I was charged the $9.99 for the so called "discount" service. Uh, excuse me...