Sort by: Date | Popularity

Belhasa Driving Institute Complaints & Reviews

Belhasa Driving Institute / rude behaviour

Ki
Oct 23, 2012

very pathetic and rude instructers who behave with students as if they have 0 IQ ..they are arrogant and dont even respect lady student ...they dont care about the money and time of student . they cut students class time to take break ...that means 4 classes are of only 1 hour 10 mins . The whole system is annoying, frustarting and very stressful .shame on them !

Belhasa Driving Institute / No Proper customer service

Do

MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 461478 I JOINED IN UR DRIVING INSTITUTE NOW I GOT THE TEST DATE AFTER COMPLETION ON MY ASSESMENT (ie: 5TH OF MAY) OK IT WILL NOT BE A CORRECT DATE ANY WAY IT WILL BE A ASSUMED DATE IT SHOULD BE MORE OR LESS TWO OR THREE DAYS BUT THE FEED BACK FROM NAD AL HAMMER BRANCH IS ONE OF THE WORSTEST COUSTEMER SERVICE WHICH I HAD NEVER SEEN MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS TO KEEP PEOPLE WHO TALKS SMOOTHLY TO THE COUSTEMER MEAN WHILE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DATE OF MY FINAL TEST.

Belhasa Driving Institute / Worst Customer Care

Sy

I was registerd my driving class 6months ago and i was asked to wait 3 months but i waited more than 4 months, in meantime i try to contact JEBEL ALI BRANCH(Which i registerd) more than 50 times thru phone . no one was picked my call, i went directly to check my status absolutely ### ### response from customer care, after huge follow up with ### guys in customer care finally i started my class 3 weeks before. Now the problem gate pass bcoz it is in JAFZA . while i asked to submit PASSPORT & photo copy I submitted the same 15 days before and they lost it and i ask to re-submit the same and i did...