Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bajaj Kristal Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Kristal / Functinal problem, servicers nil

Ad

I am sendindg this complaint in oder to bring into your attention that my bajaj kristal bike which was brought on 24th october 2017, even after proper services at regular intervals is prone to many functional problems. My regular service center is k.V. R. Bajaj, angadipuram, perinthalmanna, kerala. Though they were able to provide satisfactory free services, they were not able to find out the problem why vehicle was continuously jerking during my drive. Even the change of shock absorber and tyres were uneffective.

Bajaj Kristal / faulty fuel gauge and irresponsibility of service

La

I bought a Bajaj Kristal less than a year ago and it has broken down thrice...the reason?the fuel tank was empty.but i had no clue about this as the fuel guage did not indicate this at all..i did not believe this until the garage guy showed it and proved it to me.the first time this happened,i took the vehicle to Kalyani Bajaj in Mekhri Circle and they examined it and said there was absolutely no problem with my fuel guage!also,the first time,i had refuelled my vehicle with 2 litres of petrol the same morning and had run the vehicle for hardly 15 Kms.where did the petrol go?well, lets assume...

Bajaj Kristal / Defective product

Ga

• Bajaj Kristal , 100 CC was bought on 24 Sep 07 • Service Booklet was not provided on date of sale. • It was already run 72 kms, Scooter used for test ride was sold. • There were marks on it, It was not touched up properly. These marks were not visible in evening time when it was bought. • Next day i went to get it finished up again. • Wiring of front bulb was such that it used to switch on at the time of start of scooter & could not be switched off during driving even in broad day light. • On 2nd october, Morining, within 1 week of date of purchase, its self start stopped working