Sort by: Date | Popularity

Arizona Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Arizona Jeans - Florida, Titusville / jeans

Vf
Oct 13, 2018

1st purchase of Arizona Jeans was 4 years ago. Normally purchase Levi's (life time warranty) or Wrangler, both of which my husband still wears. These particular jeans have only been worn possibly 2 dozen times and are completely falling apart. The upper front thigh area on the left leg has literal holes where the fabric is so thin and has those little balls pf threads/material coming up.(when you wash a sweater too much). Will never purchase these again!

Arizona Jeans / jeans

Ch
Apr 13, 2018

My daughter loves this brand of jeans. But as of late quality control is lacking. She wears the boot cut ty jeans short length and the last several pair we have purchased are not short length they claim to be they wind up being too long. Please fix this issue we pay good money and expect to not have these problems. When we first purchased this brand it was never an issue. I expect better.

Arizona Jeans - Illinois, Rochester / ripped and coming apart

Li
Mar 02, 2018

I bought my finance 2 pairs of Arizona jeans boot for Christmas wore them both 3 times butt back pocket ripped both if them I decided to try again bought 2 pairs straight leg for Valentine's day. 1 pair ripped back pocket first time wearing them 2 pair ripped back pocket after wearing that pair 3 times. This doesn't happen with Levi's. Can you please help me?