Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alpha Wear Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Alpha Wear Fitness - Illinois, Chicago / delayed product shipment and rude customer service

Ch
Oct 27, 2017

I ordered a t-shirt as gift - cost about $30. I ordered on 13 Sep, received no communication from the company until I inquired about the status via email on 24 Sep. I received an email response that the hurricane that hit FL set them back but my order would be out in a week. One month later (22 Oct) - after zero communication from the company - I asked for a refund. On 25 October they told me they were sending the shirt. At this point I do not want their product. I want a refund and no dealings with this company. They insist they do not offer refunds and expect that I will be willing to wear a...

Alpha Wear Fitness / I didn't get the clothes and no news about the contest

Re
Jan 02, 2016

I found the offer of Alpha Wear Fitness. They searched for the athletes. I sent the photo of myself and my description. I got the response that I needed to buy some items from them. I have ordered 8 items and they promised to contact me again. I have waited 3 months, but I didn’t hear from them. When I emailed them, the agent said to wait couple of weeks. I still didn’t the clothes, which I bought from them. No news about the contest.