Sort by: Date | Popularity

Airmid Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Airmid Solutions - New York, Holbrook / Would not return deposit after he did not place a Physical Therapy Assistant.

Ad
Feb 23, 2016

On Jan. 26, 2016, we sent the following email to Airmid Solutions: "Thanks for your efforts, however we just hired a PTA. As per our discussions please return our $1000.00 deposit. Thanks again and look forward to working with you in the future". Marc Resasco responded with the following e-mail on Jan 28: "Will be mailed back to your office next week". Sincerely, Marc A. Resasco Director Airmid Solutions 60 Lorraine CT. Holbrook, NY 11741 516.680.4416 Office [protected]@outlook.com E-mail www.airmidsolutions.com As we had not received a response to repeated phone calls to Marc, the following email was sent on...

Airmid Solutions / This man offered me the services and suddenly started to avoid me

Re
Nov 27, 2015

I searched for the nurse and the guy from Airmid Solutions assured me that I could get their help and it wouldn’t be too expensive for me. I said that I needed time to think, but this guy simply disappeared and stopped to return my phone calls. Now he blocked me at all and I couldn’t get why he did it and where the problem was. I really was surprised, because he offered me his services and suddenly decided to avoid me. Does anyone face the same?