Sort by: Date | Popularity

AEG Complaints & Reviews

AEG / dishwasher

Mn
M Ntombela on Oct 29, 2018

I purchased a dishwasher on the 02 March 2018 which was installed by Wiseman from Makro Crown mine. as of 28th Oct 2018 the machine does not drain water. water is sitting at the base of the machine and i am afriad the water will rust the machine if not attended urgently. I called makro today spoke to Richard Adams and he said he will return my call, but he hasnt returned. Mr M Ntombela 074 319 6033 Del Note 59157 makro card no. 01521887

AEG / Espresso EA130 CREMA

Sm
SMAP on Jul 19, 2011

31st August 2009 we bought an AEG Espresso EA130 CREMA, which worked perfectly for the months of September 2009, June 2010 and into Sept. 2010 when it stopped working. We contacted AEG Athens, were told Nikos on Syros was their technician. He came, took the machine away to fix it, had it from 9.2010 till now. We can't get it back, he tells us different stories on different phone calls, when he deigns to answer his phone at all. AEG Athens said they'd sort it, but we never heard from them again. We finally faxed 210 985 4878 Customer Service Manager (HA!) and heard nothing. This is shocking for a company like AEG and we'll NEVER buy their products again. Not for any of our seven residences!!!

AEG / AEG ripoff in South Arica

AEG, I bought an AEG coffee maker at Hirsch's about 24 months ago. Never buy an AEG Cafamosa coffee maker in South Africa, a rubber seal worth +/- R5 perished and the supplier Hirsch's informed me that I can get a refurbished machine at a few thousand rand and they had several buyers with the same problem. Who can I contact in South Africa to replace a rubber seal, I’m not prepared to pay R5, 000 or R6, 000 when only a seal has perished. Paul Stander

AEG / Worst company ever

Va

AEG customer services battle cry is 'I don't know', 'I can't help 'or 'no, you cannot speak to a senior member of staff.' Engineers have called four times, 1) to verify rust. 2) brought wrong doors. 3) brought faulty doors. 4) came without doors. 5) wrong appt booked didn't turn up at all. Refuse to give me a refund.

AEG / Terrible service

AEG dishwasher not working last 2 month. Firstly could not find any person or company willing to repair - due to just out of warranty. By end of May 2008 I got hold of Technical call center in Cape TownTel 0215598481 who was fully booked (that should have already made alarming bells ring) but willing to assist on 3 June 2008. They were not willing to make a booking - only arrived no catering for working people. I made all the arrangements to be at home, Eddie the technician came and fixed a "leak". Next day the problem still exists and I phoned the company on Monday. I spoke to a very rude...

AEG / Intolerable service, no response!

We

Below are 2 emails sent firstly to AEG in Germany to which no reply was received, and then secondly the email to the AEG Head Office in Johannesburg, South Africa. I also faxed the correspondence to AEG South Africa to ensure that they received it. I have had no reply from either (Fax or email). I will be taking this matter to the Consumer Council of South Africa but would like it posted on Complaints.com also if possible. I am also notifying our local newspaper of this matter and shocking service or complete lack thereof. The update of the below complaints is as follows: The fridge has now...