BuyYouTubeSubscribers.comwww.buyyoutubesubscribers.com

S

I paid (with my card) for services advertised by this company and I have been robbed. They did not delivered what I purchased. In fact, nothing was delivered. Instead they sent me an email asking if I wanted to purchase more services with them (to be added to my current purchase). I was suspicious of this email because they immediately started asking for more money and they hadn't even completed or attempted to complete my original order. I purchased a "bundle deal" which included the following:

40 Subscribers

30 Comments

40 “I Like” Ratings

30 YouTube Friends

5, 000 YouTube channel Views!

This bundle deal was only $25 USD and if a "company" is so petty to steal $25 from someone, then they are desperate and will steal anything & CAN NOT be trusted.

To date, I have not received anything from them. I emailed and asked "when will you start on my order" and they replied "today" that was April, 14, 2011. I have become a victim of a scam ran by this company. They took my money and has not delivered the goods as promised.

I do not know of any other companies that offer this service and I dont think I want to know! Do your research before you, too become victimized. Whatever you do, plese don't do business with this company. If it's even a company.

There number is [protected]

• Bu
    BuyYouTubeSubscribers.com May 12, 2011

This is a fake complaint. I am the owner of this company and very much sure if he was not satisfied with our services then he must be already refunded. this is what we do. we have money back guarantee is in place, check the site .Now post your transaction date and details so that we can investigate it further. this way all the users will know the facts.