Butchers ChoiceQuality of Meat/Salesman

I bought from this man named Rob he had sold to me when we had first moved into our new house. I was pregnant with twins and thought what the heck, I bought an assorted box of steaks for $149 plus tax. His girlfriend/wife asked to use the bathroom while we were finishing up. A few days later we couldn't find my husbands electric razor, we were still unpacking so I thought maybe we hadn't unpacked it yet. We never found the razor, it was given to him by his grandmother after his grandfather passed away. We bought more steaks Friday August 27, 2009. I told Rob we didn't have the money for the steaks this week, HE said I can hold the check for 2 weeks, I wasn't sure about that but he assured me that he would. Well his girlfriend/wife went to the bathroom again and guess what, my husbands new razor was missing when he looked for it on Saturday. Rob deposited the check and it cleared my bank on August 31, 2009 helping me rack up $200 in fees! On tuesday I fixed 5 steaks that he sold me, the looked like they were ok, I slow cooked them in the oven. They smelled ok after they were done. I ate a couple bites and did not think the taste was right, the rest of the steaks were thrown away. I had the worst pain in my side on Wednesday, I had diahrea all day, I could not even take care of my 7 month old twins, I was in that much pain. All I could do was lay down with the heating pad. If I took the heat off the pain got worse. It took until Thursday night for it to go away. I called Butchers Choice Meats and spoke with Mark and he informed me that they do not service louisville ky. So I have no idea what I am suppose to do next.

More Butchers Choice Complaints & Reviews