Burger King / does not honor coupons, very rude and unprofessional - no respect to sr. citizens/vets

Ja Jul 07, 2019 Review updated:

7 July @ 11:50 hours: Visited the store in which the 1st thing I noticed were dirty floors and tables. I went to preset a Burger King coupon - $5.00 for a Whopper, Fries and drink. I asked for 3 each orders on this coupon and immediately turned away with a very rude answer NO we do NOT let anyone buy more than one order, go away and come back when you have 3-coupons. My wife and I have been taking our grandchildren there for 2+ yrs in which the store has honored Burger King coupons. This is NOT the 1st time we have used coupons like the one presented today. All have been honored in the past.

Due to the unprofessional attitude and outright rudeness - my Burger King visits are over with as I will never visit again - as McDonalds, Subway etc.. are more than have better service and respect especially for us senior citizens and veterans. Never again.

Comments

•   Jul 07, 2019

Why do seniors deserve respect but other customers don’t? How do they know you’re a veteran? Coupons like yours are generally one coupon per person and one special price only. There is usually a disclaimer on the coupon.

•   Jul 08, 2019

@SubSquirrel What these seniors don't understand is that they are from a time where everyone was respected and respectful. Ladies put on outfits with matching hats and white gloves to go to visit sa neighbor.

•   Jul 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Men only wore shorts to play basketball or go jogging, now they wear soccer shorts and sock with adidas flip flops to a sit down restaurant for dinner!

•   Jul 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Times have changed and respect is hard to find.

People dress poorly and don’t care if they are at a nice restaurant or a social gathering. Today at Walmart I saw a woman who was at least one hundred pounds overweight in a tube top and shorts. The top barely covered her bits and was very tight. All her back tattoos were visible but squished by the tight top. Her shorts were more like underwear and two sizes too small. Her belly hung over and showed her stretch marks and tattoos. Flip flops were worn out and were missing chunks of material. My mom said she’d not dress like that at home and alone. People were staring at her and motioning at her.

She was at least fifty years old but without makeup she was probably closer to sixty. At home in hot weather I could understand, but at Walmart in public? No respect for herself at all.

•   Jul 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel My father, for the past 20years has had to live in constant pain. Whenever we go out to eat or visit people, he always shaves and tidies himself up. None of this soccer shorts crap. He was never a sweatpants it even a jeans type of guy to begin with.

Some people just have no class.

•   Jul 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Same here. Dad always wore pants or shorts but never jeans or dirty clothes. He shaved or mom shaved him and his barber came to the house every six weeks. I’d try to get him into sweatpants but he always said no.

Old school people.