Burger KingDrive thru service

E Aug 09, 2020

In the past, I had managed burger king and never had a manager under my staff or not working under my management, treated me so rude as I had been treated yesterday by manager jessica at 1515 w. Dundee rd in buffalo grove, il 60089. It all began at the drive thru, while I was trying to order when the manager jessica kept saying that she couldn't understand what I was ordering. I repeated the order slowly and when I noticed she had a spanish accent and because she was being rude while I was trying to repeat my order, I thought that she probably couldn't understand well the english language. So I decided to repeat my order in spanish, since I myself speak the language, hoping she would understand my order. It didn't matter the english or spanish, she was still rude and gave the excuse that she was too busy and that the reason for not understanding my order was that I was the one speaking too fast. I explained that I had slowly repeated the order and she still couldn't understand. That's when manager jessica literally told me over the drive thru speaker to go somewhere else where they can understand me. This is a behavior that burger king shouldn't tolerate from anyone. Specially in this time, where we're all going through this horrible time dealing with the covid 19 pandemic. In my view, manager jessica does not have the skills for this corporation.