Burger KingCustomer service and refund

G Dec 16, 2020

On 12/16/2020 I ordered some items from the Burger King app. I placed 2 orders. I went to the location In Charleston, SC 4709 Dorchester Rd. I waited in the drive thru for about 15 minutes and when I got to the speaker told them I ordered using the app and gave my name and order number. I was told my order was not there. I asked them to be sure because I was looking at the order on my phone and the young lady stated like I said we don't have it but you can go ahead with your order. Now why would I place a new order when I already ordered and paid. I got out the line was assisted by someone that was standing outside and she called the manager inside to assist me. That manager stated she found my order and I was told to get back in line and wait. I told there was no way I was getting back in that long line if someone could bring my order to the door. They stated they could not. I asked for a refund and was told to come to the drive thru window. I went to that window where someone was being helped the manager proceeded to hand me one order. I asked about the second and was told once again there was no second order. I just said I don't want any of it gave it back and asked for a refund again. She said she could not do it for an app order. Why can they get paid from an app order off my card but cant refund that's just crazy. Unheard of. Burger King has to get it together. Do you actually think I would want food from those rude individuals. They might have done something to my food with those attitudes. I will never go to Burger King again especially that one. If I had time I would protest that store. It's not about the money its the customer service that stinks. No pictures to submit because there was no food. I would like my refund for both orders.