BulldogsRUsBad breeding, bad business ethics

Hey to all you Robin defenders out there... how about e-mailing Kris Foxworthy and asking her to e-mail you a pic of the puppy Robin BRED and SOLD her with deformed legs and if after you see this pathetic little puppy, you still have something good to say about Robin and her business and breeding then you must be as shady as she is! This is a woman who claims to have bred dogs for so many years, yet she couldn't tell this puppy had deformed legs... Come on People Wake Up and BRING HER DOWN! It is inhumane that she puts dogs like this on the face of the earth then has the BALLS to SELL them to people.

Mary Feb 21, 2009

this is a hugh scam and robin and her family should be ashamed of themselves. Karma is a b%&$. Not only is there business a scam but she is such a low class women what the emails that she sends back and the things that come out of her mouth. Do you kiss your kids with that mouth. Your a disgrace. The harm your putting to those animals. True animal lovers wouldnt do such a thing. This has to be stopped and I will do everything in my power to save those puppies and stop this scam of a business. Mary...nyc

• Je
    jenmac Jan 15, 2009

I know this is really bumping up a post, but this is so obviously a shill, it's unreal. How sad.

Anonymous Nov 30, 2008

Lol at her myspace name 'The hottest of the hot'
    I'd bet she's more hot to bulldogs then human beings.

Anonymous Nov 30, 2008

I'm pretty dang sure this is Robin Schulder herself, even with all complaints of her trying to leer innocent buyers toward innocent unhealthy pups.

• donna Nov 25, 2008

yahoo Nov 16, 2008

here is the link http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7833433&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

• He
    hector Nov 11, 2008

Shame, Shame, Shame: Dog Breeder

Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 10:54 PM EST
    Created: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 10:04 PM EST

Arnold Diaz investigates a Queens pet breeder.
    MyFoxNY.com -- There are few things in life as cute as a little puppy, so imagine paying thousands of dollars to a pet dealer, only to discover that your new puppy is very sick. Fox 5's Arnold Diaz points the finger of shame at a dog breeder in Queens

• Te
    Tessa Nov 07, 2008

WOW! I am not looking to buy a puppy, but if I was I would steer clear of this business, have seen pages and pages of complaints on several different sites. THAT"S SCARY! What's even more scary to me is that people like this continue to do business. and the whole different name thing, really creepy! I have seen at least 4 different names for the woman and as many for her husband as well

Valerie Ramirez Oct 04, 2008

Just Report her to the proper agencies, they are all over this board

• Bi
    Bird Oct 01, 2008

Robin tired to sell me Molly 2 years ago! She did not follow threw with the agreement! She ripped me off for $500.00 At least i got back $3250.00! I would not recommend her at all! she gave me greef for a month! I was very upset! she is a lier! she offers VISA/MASTERCARD to con you in! She does except these or any Creditcard! She is still showing Molly for sale! It has been over two years! the dog was in bad health two years ago! That is one of the reasons I backed out! She told me she would do blood work for Rabbies but never did it and still charged me for it with no recepts!

• Cr
    crazy for bullies Sep 22, 2008

Keep on complaining Kelly, it's working. It's only a matter of time before she loses her license... YEAH!

• Ke
    Kelly Sep 14, 2008

Let me just add my 2 cents here. Back in November of 2007, I went to robins to purchase a puppy...her house was clean...went back 3 weeks later for shots...house was clean...went back again...house was GROSS...she also admitted to having dogs with kennel cough in her kitchen...and she let me bring my puppy? She knew I was coming...NEVER went back again!!!
    As for complaints filed with the ASPCA and Dept. of Argiculture...they exsist...because I FILED THEM !!!

Valerie Ramirez Aug 13, 2008

E-Mail from "Robin Schulder" to "There is no Janine or Candace " (www.complaintsboard.com)
    Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:38:55 -0700
    I drove to Robyns house in Queens and I also purchased a 8 week old bulldog from her 2 weeks ago and the puppy had a really red eye in which she told me it was scratched from the other dogs. 2 days later the puppy has a large red bulge from the lower corner of his right eye.

She said she doesnt gaurantee this illness and she wants us to use her vet as they will give a better price to us. Our vet is saying almost $2000.00 for the operation plus medicine..etc.. Second opinion vet says the same thing.

Anyway, I wanted to be added to the list of disatisfied customers. I should have researched a littel better. I plan to sue her is she doesnt make good.

Valerie Ramirez Jul 23, 2008

If you have health issues with your dog
    first put in your complaint with the ASPCA LEGAL DEPT NY
    2nd call the Dept Of Adgirculture pet licensing Albany and
    3rd contact CAPS if your interested with their numbers e-mail me and I will give you contacts.
    If you think this is a court matter depending are where you live take them to small claims court. Very simple to get the ball rolling

Valerie Ramirez Jul 21, 2008

Are you 100% sure you don' t own your property, Are you that stupid . Valerie you are my hero. Do what you have to do I will support you just for going after this fraud. I brought a terrier from this ### and I wish I took the time to investigate all my options I think I still have time. Just tell me where to start.
    Stephanie

Valerie Ramirez Jul 21, 2008

Apparently Robin doesn't own her car or home everything is under her husbands name, She went to court today to claim bankruptcy. I wonder could you post a Block and lot number on someone elses property.

• Im
    Ima Lumberjack Jul 21, 2008

If you have a judgement against a person who refuses to pay, put a lien on their vehicles or real estate. I recommend the vehicles, since most people change cars more often than they move. Go to the County Treasurer's office to see what they own. Since vehicle registrations and real estate matters are in the public domain, they cannot refuse your request.
    Good luck!

Valerie Ramirez Jul 21, 2008

What's not to believe, Robin has no morals she is a greedy washed up has been. Personally I think she should give up the whole DOG BREEDING ### or stop buying them poor quality puppies while she's ahead Go breed mutant fish or something.

Pam Jul 21, 2008

I just can't beleive a grown woman would take advantage of a young girl like this! This is horrible.

JOHN Jul 19, 2008

Robin lost a judgement against Valerie on behave of her daughter that bought a sickly dog from her.

Robin is so cruel that she hasn't even paid this girl back the money that the Arbitrater agreed that she should pay. The girl worked for an entire summer to pay back her grandmother for the money she loaned her to buy this poor dog.

This dog was so sick and had brain damage from it's more than likely over breeding or inbreeding. This puppy was named Ozzie. He was adorable to look at, but got sicker and sicker as time went by! They eventually had to put the puppy down because he was getting more aggressive due to his brain damage.

I feel for these people, I have heard so many of the same stories from so many people.

PAY THIS GIRL FOR THE CRAP YOU SOLD HER ROBIN! WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE TO SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF YOU LIKE HER POOR PUPPY DID.

Give her the money back so she can get the puppy of her dreams from a good repritable breeder!

• Du
    DUMBO Jul 10, 2008

I love all the I AM REAL POSTS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME MEET OR E-MAIL ME.

Just like PINNOCHIO? I am a real boy (Disney)

Valerie Ramirez Jul 10, 2008

Theresa
    I don't know if you read my story in the Daily News. I'm on board with CAPS as well as all the other Reputal Agencies, ASPCA, DEPT OF AGRICULTURE, BULLDOG RESCUE AND THE
    NY STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE, I'm going to my Assembly Man Next, I know him and he tells me there is a big thing going on in ALBANY regarding Pet Millers/Brokers

If we stick together we will BEAT HER. Remember she is a Business woman, she doesn't care about quality, Temperment etc
    all she wants is money.

The reason you didn't recieve a Health Cerificate is the same as mine. No Vet would sign one she knows not to bring animals to the vet because they would just laugh at her or have to by law Report her.

Don't worry about taped messgages, she has cameras around her property, all the tapes show are people trying to return dogs that are sick and if you don't walk away she calls the POLICE and has you arrested for harrassment.

Yes I to have been nice to her, I never lost control when you and I both know what we would like to do with her because we are normal we know how to control ourself's. (Keep up the good work)

My Bulldog is already EUTHANIZED but he's not forgotton. I'M woking everyday to make sure she goes down.

Valerie Ramirez Jul 09, 2008

I have contacted all of these agencies, thats why they are moving in on her now. Animal planet wants to film a segment with you and your wonderful dog companies.

I'll be looking for this on the air!!!

I'm going to watch animal planet if I could only stop myself from laughing. "I just saw Robins myspace page". www.myspace.com/robin292

I hope my mother has enough sense to stay away from myspace.

MOTHER PLEASE READ:

MOM PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM MYSPACE. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE

Pam Jul 09, 2008

"Head Leader" that just cracks me up! There should be a support group for head leaders...

Valerie Ramirez Jul 09, 2008

Yeah really, where is everyone, Candice and Janine where did you go.

It seems to me that our 3 REAL people out number 5 of you who are the same person.

You are out numbered Brian!

Do you notice that the only thing that bothers SYBIL I mean Robin and her group is her house conditions, not the poor quality dogs she put out there. I'm not saying her house was dirty, As i said before Robins house was CLEAN when I picked up OZZIE.

Cathy you know as well as I do (you seem to be normal) no agency of any kind will give you information on anyone even if you are the Head Leader of a Support Group.

Never did catch the name of that group, maybe you can post it so I can check if It exists?

• Ca
    Cathy Jul 09, 2008

Actually no I don't feel stupid. The way you write Head Leader For the support group, !!, not only should you feel stupid, you really do LOOK stupid.

Stop, i already did call [protected] a couple of times and they told me Robin has no compliants against her Don't worry so much.

As far as the carpet fresh or fabreeze Roin used to cover the smell, when i watch tv a always see a Stanely Carpet Cleaner Ad, iI dont know the number they also clean furniture, I don't know if they can clean a black leather sofa, you can inquire

Valerie Ramirez Jul 08, 2008

PLEASE IN GLASS GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!

not sure I think it goes like this: people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Cathy I think you fired Brian up.
    Brian you probably do eat off her floors, maybe there your floors to?

What the hell is a LIAN ###?

Cathy don't bother to meet him, I'm still waiting for Janine.

Lisa/George Jul 08, 2008

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DAMM CHILDISH /I FEEL AS THOUGH I ENTERED ROMPER ROOM COMMING ON THIS BOARD/ ALL I WANTED TO DO IS SEARCH FOR TRUE REAL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SUPPORT BULLODGSRUS/SCHULDER BRIAN

Lisa/George Jul 08, 2008

SO TELL ME WHY IS EVERYONE SO QUIET NOW ?IF THIS WOMAN SELLS SICK DOGS WHAY ONLY THE SAME 3 PEOPLE COMPLAINING ?ALSO IF ROBIN KEEPS THESE POOR LITTLE CREATURES IN A FILTHY DIRTY HOUSE OF HORRORS so WHY WHEN ALL THE INSPECTORS CAME TO HER HOME EVERYONE'S COMPLAINT HAS BEEN WRITTEN OFF AND UNFOUNDED ?? CAN YOU TELL US THAT YOU LIARS ? STOP YOUR ### ON THIS WOMAN AND GO ON WITH YOUR OWN LIVES THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO CONSTRUCTIVE OK INSTEAD OF MAKING UP ### LIES ABOUT THIS PERSON ! BRIAN
    JUST PLEASE REMEMBER WE STAND AS ONE UNITED WE STAND (STRONGER THAN YOU) YOU ARE OUT NUMBERED BY SATISFIED AND VERY HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMERS AND WE ARE A SUPPORT GROUP OF REAL PEOPLE THAT ROBIN HAS SOLD AWSOME PUPPIES TO THAT WILL GO TO BAT FOR HER !!

Pam Jul 08, 2008

You are a head leader for a support group - it's just the group we're laughing at. "Alter ego's anonymouse". I think they have medicine for that or a procedure called a Lobotomy. Check into it.

Robin you eat off your floors? I'm serious about the medication. There are people out there to help you!

Lisa/George Jul 08, 2008

FEEL SO STUPID DONT YOU CATHY YOU LIAR YOUR SUCH A PHONY ! I AM HEAD LEADER FOR THE SUPPORT GROUP THATS WHY I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT CALL THEM YOU LIAR [protected] NO COMPLAINTS EVER ON ROBIN NOT 1 !!! ALSO I WOULD EAT OFF HER FLOORS THERE SO CLEAN LOL LOL WHAT ABOUT THE DIRTY HOUSE YOU LIVE IN ?/PLEASE IN GLASS GLASS HOUSES SHOULDNT THROW STONES, SO TELL ME ABOUT THE SKELETONS IN YOUR CLOSET YOU ### LIAR !!

Pam Jul 08, 2008

They must have been alter ego's too, figments of your imagination. Will the real Robin please step forward.

Lisa/George Jul 08, 2008

HERES THE NUMBER AGAIN TO CALL THE ASPCA [protected] AHHHHHHHHH LADIES BUT THE WOMAN CATHY YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE ASPCA WAS UNFOUNDED CALL THEM FIND OUT VERIFY WHAT I AM SAYING THE NUMEBR IS [protected] (HUMAINE LAW ENFORCEMENT) CALL THEM TOMORROW ROBIN HAS NEVER HAD 1 COMPLAINT FILED WITH THE ASPCA OR THE HUMANE SOCIETY YES INSPECTORS CAME NUMEROUS TIMES AND ACTUALLY APPOLIGIZED FOR BOTHERING HER AND TOLD HER HOW CUTE THE PUPPIES WERE !! ALL UNFOUNED AND NOW CATHY (YOU LIAR) WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT !!! GO AHEAD CALL THE ASPCA [protected] FEEL LIKE A LIAN ### DONT YOU GO AHEAD PEOPLE KEEP ###IING ITS RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY LOL BRIAN

WANT TO MEET ME IF YOU THINK IM FAKE ?? LOL LOL

SO TELL ME WHY DID ROBIN RECEIVE A SATISFACTORY INSPETION EACH TIME THE ASPCA ARRIVED ? AND WHY DID ROBIN ALSO RECEIVE A SATISFACTORY INSPECTION WHEN ALBANY INSPECTORS ARRIVED ? WANNA ANSWER THAT ??BET YOU CANT LOL LOL

Pam Jul 08, 2008

Brian, who the hell are you? Why do you know so much about her? And can't she talk for herself?

Lisa/George Jul 08, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH LADIES BUT THE WOMAN CATHY YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE ASPACA WAS UNFOUNDED CALL THEM FIND OUT VERIFY WHAT I AM SAYING THE NUMEBR IS [protected] CALL THEM TOMORROW ROBIN HAS NEVER HAD 1 COMPLAINT FILED WITH THE ASPCA OR THE HUMANE SOCIETY YES INSPECTORS CAME NUMEROUS TIMES AND ACTUALLY APPOLIGIZED FOR BOTHERING HER AND TOLD HER HOW CUTE THE PUPPIES WERE !! ALL UNFOUNED AND NOW CATHY (YOU LIAR) WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT !!! GO AHEAD CALL THE ASPAC [protected] FEEL LIKE A LIAN ### DONT YOU GO AHEAD PEOPLE KEEP ###IING ITS RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY LOL BRIAN

WANT TO MEET ME IF YOU THINK IM FAKE ?? LOL LOL

JOHN Jul 08, 2008

SUPPORT GROUP DETAILS. Anyone that really believes there is or will ever be a group for Robin Schulder supporter's NEEDS a support group for the insane. Everyone (that really exists outside of Robin's fairytale land) knows when it is Robin posting and when it's a "real" posting. It's not that hard to tell.

I haven't been on this site in quite some time, but I see that nothing has changed. Robin is still selling people ill animals. It's been mentioned before, with other posters in the past what all of you people who have cases against her need to do...

Contact:
    NY BBB search.newyork.bbb.org (they have 3 complaints on file today.
    NY Attorney's General Office (he has a case in the process as we speak)
    CAPS - www.caps-web.org
    The Wrong Puppy - thewrongpuppy.org
    /link removed/
    Thesqueakywheel.com

There are 3 cases that she has lost in court or arbitration, and she has settled at least 5 that I know of out of court. She knows she is guilty and needs to be stopped. Get off your butts and start calling and emailing the proper authorities or she'll just keep profiting off of the innocent sick puppies she imports.

Valerie Ramirez Jul 08, 2008

Yeah lets do that, Throughout the months I have made a few contacts.

I'll check and see if there are positions. Maybe we can go online.

My favorite alias for her is Tiffany, Candice and of course new come(er) Janine.

As for Cathy you don't know how lucky you are.

• Ca
    Cathy Jul 08, 2008

You are absolutely Right, I went to look at Robins Bulldogs with my cousin, we weren't in there for 5 minutes because we couldn't take the smell in there.

Just long enough to see at least 5 nonresponsive bulldogs and terrier pups. They were kept in storage containers full of urine and crap.

That was on Saturday 2/16.

Needless to say we ran out of there, On Monday I contacted he ASPCA and put in my compliant.

The conditions of her house as described in the paper were pretty accurate. I might not have called it a House Of Horrors
    but when I read it, I thought that's exactly what it is. I couldn't have said it better myself.

And thats why I don't have a bulldog from Bulldogs R Us, Sorry for those of you got stuck with her sick puppies. How did you not see the signs!

I'm so glad to be 1 of the Lucky ones.