Bulldogs R USBeware of BulldogsRUs!

I went to a breeders site which is NOW called BulldogsRUs. I asked if they sold mini english bulldogs. We have heard about this type of breed they are smaller than the regular english bulldogs which are 50-60lbs male and 40-50lbs for female give or take a little. Robin said they DID and emailed me a bunch pictures of puppies that were around 5 weeks old. She said all of the pictures she emailed me were mini english bulldogs. We stressed the fact that we wanted a mini english bulldog because we wanted a smaller dog because i have asthma. She promised over and over how they were mini bulldogs i have copies of our emails. We received Bailey, the one we picked from her pictures. He has a perfect circle on top of his head. The plane ride was ridiculous thats another story. Anyway to make a long story short as Bailey was growing he was not a mini english bulldog he was not even an english bulldog he's an old english bulldog which is very long,tall,active, muscular and now weighs over 65lbs at 1yr old. Opposite of everything we wanted. He has a very fearful aggressive nature, bred very mean. He loves us but does not like anyone or dog that he does not know. We can't take him in public. We've spent a lot of time and money on specialist and animal behaviorist. Robin lies and would not help she said she would exchange him for another puppy after 9months who could do that? She over charged us and sold us a different breed than promised. She bred guard dogs at one time and changes her site and name. She breeds mean dogs that are not socialized and lies. From our own experience. We have a very clean, loving home with 2 small children who love animals. From a puppy i had concerns about his size and mean nature and would email her a lot and she said it was all normal. We were sold a DIFFERENT breed than promised, for the price of an english bulldog. At 8wks old & us being new owners of the breed only to find out he was not an english bulldog was very upsetting. The breed we were sold is much cheaper than english bulldogs. We paid a lot for a breed we thought she was selling us but Robin lied. She even agreed that he looked like an olde english bulldog and could not give us a reason why he looked the way he did. His "papers" are from a place i never heard of it is not well known after i asked around. So beware of BulldogsRUs.

• Ka
    KatieGood Nov 14, 2013

Honestly, you all sound like idiots. First of all, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MINI BULLDOG. Just as there are no such things as many of the "mini" and "teacup" breeds. There are smaller sized dogs for the breed, which are a result of line breeding and inbreeding of small dogs in order to achieve smaller bulldogs because everyone is so intrigued by something that stays "a puppy forever". This is why so many of the beautiful breeds like English Bulldogs, French bulldogs, and other breeds are suffering from so many health problems. Because STUPID SELFISH people are more worried with materialistic characteristics than the best interests of the dogs.

If this breeder screw some people over, that sucks. She sucks. But thats besides the point. You people need to do your research before just purchasing the first thing you see that "looks cute".

• Ya
    Yankee Puppy Mar 23, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help! If you got a healthy pup from Robin count your lucky stars. Always remember that most of the bad illnesses come between the ages of 6 to 9 years old!
    Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.

• Te
    Terri Turney Mar 06, 2010

Personally I don't have an English bull dog but I love all kinds of dogs, I have bought show quality and pet quality dogs and what I have found is that there are some people out there that just don't count I saw a story about Robin on Rescue Ink tonight and some of the things that she herself said in her own words were damning and she said that she sells about 100 puppies a year that is too many puppies for the two breading pairs that I saw there so obviously this is a money maker for her, take that into account there is a lot of BUYER BEWARE out there and this sort of thing happens, inbreeding, improper care and not having the puppies vet checked and proper vaccinations can cause a lot of things, for example I bought a German pincher pup he looked healthy and about a year into his life we found out that he had cataracts and glaucoma which are both hereditary and that is my own fault should have done more research on the "so called breeder" I now have a Show quality Boxer that I love to death he is healthy and the breeder is the greatest person I have ever met she cares about what happens to the puppies before they are born and after they leave her house that is WHAT A REAL BREEDER IS !!! If you want quality dogs and want to pay a lot of money for them there many be some problems but remember there are perfectly good puppies and dogs out there that need homes too! There are good and bad people out there remember that I know from what I saw and the research that I have personally done on Robin, I would never buy one of her puppies because they are just money to her not a life to be cared for which is too bad for the puppies because they deserve homes just remember her licensee for selling puppies has been revoked in New York what does this tell you ask the ASPCA about her remember do the research on the Breeder the intranet is out there USE IT!!!

Regards,

Terri Turney
    Alberta, Canada
    Caring Dog owner

• Ha
    Happy bull dog owner Jul 21, 2009

In May 2009 My husband and I went to Robin to purchase a bull dog. Our appointment was for 3:30pm Robin had us sit out in the car and when i called her to let her know we where there she told us to wait for her sister she was not the one that sold the bull dog. LOL We noticed her husband pulling ionto the drive way. My husband and I along with my brother and sister in-law got out of the car. Robin came to the door and invited us in she was home the whole time. Robin escorted us down stairs to the basement we passed the kitchen and saw nice, happy and clean bull dogs in a playpin. We got down stairs and OMG!!! THE SMELL WAS HORRIBLE. Robin opened the door to the garage and all we saw was poop in the cages the older bull dogs look like the had a bad skin rash. She let the so called mini bull dogs out and my skin started to crawl OMG i wanted to run. She told us to pick up the puppies and see which one we wanted. My husband picked one up and the eyes had stuff around it and the dog looked sick. We asked her where was the dog we saw on the internet she told us her nephew is the one the does the website. She takes pics from other websites. To make a long story short we left and told her we would get back to her. The next day robin called my home and left a msg. saying that the woman that cleans the cages for her quit the day a came to purchase the puppy and that she was sorry for the conditions of the dogs and the cages. 3, 000 dollars is alot of money to just give someone and im happy i didn't purchase a puppy from Robin. I did purchase a bull dog in July and she is wonderful and healthy if u r looking for a healthy and happy bull dog go to R&O pets u will be very happy.

Happy bull dog owner!!!

• Mi
    MisoSoup Feb 21, 2009

This is what you deserve for not adopting a shelter dog, instead opting for a "status" dog.

You got what you deserved. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Ki
    kit Jan 07, 2009

Oh dear god let me begin to talk about what kind of piece of ### family John and Robin are. My boyfriend put a diposit on a dog for me for christmas and has been calling for weeks with no response and today we called and the phones have been disconnected! I have to admitt that my boyfriend was quite the idiot for trusting a woman and a family that looks like characters from the hills have eyes. Someone needs to send this woman a memo telling her that make up is not helping. Now, moving on. She has scammed us for 1500. Fortunately within our lives (because we are good people) that will come back to us, her and her family on the other hand has big problems on their hands. I wish nothing but pain and heartache on every single one of her family members including her beloved son she posts all over the internet. I believe in the devil because of disgusting people like Robin and ###face John. I will do everything in my power to bring these people down solely based on principle not money. Some people will never have the opportunity to have class. And in all honesty, if they are making so much money on these dogs and stealing money from people, why is it than they look like a bunch of hilbillys who just got there clothes at a local thrift store? Robin, John, ugly little demon son, I wish you nothing but pain and heartache in the future. Karma is a ### and you havent seen the worst of it yet.

• Ro
    ROSE Dec 04, 2008

ROBIN STELS OTHER PEOPLES DOGS PICS AND POST THEM ON HER WEBSITE; THIS IS FRAUD

Kelly Nov 25, 2008

• Ly
    Lyndsi Nov 17, 2008

I would not buy another dog from Robyn. She is a puppy mill. I bought a yorkie from her a year ago she told me her age and her weight. She also told me she was papered. When I recieved her the papers had a different birth date. I called her right away. She told me she messed up and to just go ahead and change it. I instantly knew I had been scamed. I then took her to the vet the next day to get her vet checked. My vet only sees small breeds. She said she was older then the papered birthdate by at least a month and she had never heard of this registration. It was not AKC thats for sure. I called AKC they said I had been lied to. My dog is healthy and fine, but I paid for a registered teacup female to breed her one day. I paid 3000.00 boy was that stupid. I learned a hard lesson. Thank you Robin for taking advantage of my family and I.

• Ya
    yahoo Nov 16, 2008

here is the link http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7833433&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Lily Nov 12, 2008

I haven't made the mistake of buying from Robin, praise the Lord.
    I have to say that it is terrible that anyone would make a living from the sufferning of animals. Any decent human being would be ashamed of such a scam.
    Can't someone call Dateline, or other TV digest show and get them to expose her? She is appaling.
    I did want to mention that her back surgery on her website has been a mightly long time coming, I was looking for a female bulldog in Oct, and saw the same dogs on the same website with the same back surgery excuse. So have those poor dogs not yet whelped? How long can they remain pregnant, and if no one can afford to buy over priced bulldogs, what will happen to the puppies when "poor Tiffany" must not be able to care for them.
    I can't believe the legal powers that be in NY state can't intervene and stop this heartless woman from destroying these dogs!
    And did I really see that she has a child? That actually lives with her? I think I would be calling the local child protective agency as well, because if her house is as nasty as it has been described, it's also unhealthy, and no child should have to endure that. It is a health risk, and child endangerment.
    Miss Robin, feel free to curse and slander me now, because I know you will. You wouldn't have to defend yourself though if you would just take the message from everyone's posting that you should stop doing what you are doing to those poor creatures, maybe you should think about another line of work. One that doesn't make your house so nasty. It really sounds like you won't be in the dog market much logner anyway, no one wants to buy your unhealthy puppies.

• Bulldoglover Nov 11, 2008

Thats right there should be no mix with an English Bulldog when you are selling them as purebreds and charging the price. Look at her latest ones for sale what the hell is Battery a mix with pit because he's not an English Bulldog.

• Sh
    sheley Nov 11, 2008

she needs to be struck off!
    what is a minature bulldog,
    an olde english bulldog is a mix breed!
    a true english bulldog should be kept that way, not mixed!

Samantha Oct 24, 2008

I dont know about anyone else, but it sickens me to hear about ANY SICK OR DEAD DOGS. You should not be proud of that ratio, because any sick or dead dogs is not good!!! Some of your dogs are dying from kennel cough and parvo. Things that YOU, as a responsible breeder can avoid!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???? YOU CAN AVOID THAT!!! As far as genetic defaults goes, you should not breed those dogs. Dogs with bad legs, bad eyes, nares and elongated palate SHOULD NOT BE BRED!!! Do you have any idea, the hard time those puppies have breathing? Lets constrict your airways, and see what quality of life you will have!!! You, as a breeder, should know when you have a blind puppy!! OMG, how could you not know? How about the vet checks they get before we take them home? All a lie, because no vet in their right mind would sign off on those puppies!!! You are a puppy mill, you are a broker, and you are an importer. Thats what it all comes down to...and YOU, ROBIN...you are on your way down!! Very Quickly. And I am going to be here, to watch you land in HELL !!! With a smile on my face, for all those poor sick and passed on puppies.

Lisa/George Oct 24, 2008

Look at this ### only 6 SOLD SICK/DEAD in 20 years, I knew you could't stay off the board you loser, let me see I've heard or read somewhere that you sell 200 dogs a year and only 4 came back sick, so it seems like only 2 more sick in 20 years, yes that pretty good ratio for Robin ! IF IT WERE TRUE YOU LOSER !

I know 6 people, do you think I know all the sick puppies you sold STUPID, there are many others that I don't know them personally but they are getting the message and more compliants are coming in so keep pumping yourself up.
    We are all waiting to watch you fall and its coming real soon, I told you before, you are on borrowed time. TIMES UP !!!

• Bulldoglover Oct 24, 2008

Lisa/Robin only 6 people. Come on Robin thats what you tried to use on me 2years ago. I get emails DAILY, DAILY from customers that you have screwed over. Shame on you! Why don't you get off your computer and go and clean your pigsty house. And while your at that let those poor puppies out of the dog carriers you cram them all into. You love dogs and rescue them lol lol. They need to be rescued from YOU. How are they all doing since they ALL HAVE KENNEL COUGH. Do you tell that to all of your victims or is that an added bonus for them to find out after they get the puppy home??

Kelly Oct 23, 2008

What amazes me is how she DENIES it all. No compassion for the animal or the owner. Just an "Oh well" attitude. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DOG!! AWWWWWW What does it take? What would she do if 10 one of those 20 new bulldogs she is supposedly buying in December gets sick? Will she go back to the person she bought them off of? I would imagine so...so why is it so wrong for us? She would do the SAME THING!!! And she would expect the breeder to guarentee those dogs. Look at her new health guarantee. IT IS A JOKE!!! She is not covering all of the things these dogs are sick with. Who in their right mind would buy a dog off of her that is not guarenteed against parvo, parasites, kennel cough and pneumonia? And if you have the dog spayed or neutered, the contract is void. Thats because she knows a majority of pet owners do the responsible thing and spay/neuter there dogs. I know my vet begged me to neuter my dog. He did not in any way want my dog bred, because his problems were all genetic. Genetic problems because of Robins poor choice of importing. So we void our own contracts by doing that. It is all garbage. All that she says, and all that she does. I think we are finally getting to the point where nobody takes her seriously, not as a human being, not as a breeder and definately not as a business woman.

Kelly Oct 23, 2008

OK Robin, You are out of your mind!!!
    Now you post as Lisa...girl...You need to stop. Dont EVER use Lisas name again. You have done enough to her just by selling her one of your unhealthy babies. There are probrably at least 6 people. Who knows. Not counting all of the ones that have probrably died already. And maybe we can add the new one I personally found...keep laughing. And like we really believe you have been importing for 20 years. Yeah right. Whats that make thousands of dogs... i highly doubt it. Dont toot your own horn. Nobody sells that many puppies. Oh yeah, we know you are Nicole too!!!

Lisa/George Oct 23, 2008

Billy, so tell me theres only 6 of you after all the this breeder is breeding, 20 years and ONLY 6 PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SATISFIED PRETTY GOOD RATIO FOR Robin
    dont you think and about a few hundred happy customers LOL LOL

Valerie Ramirez Oct 23, 2008

Isn't it just unbelievable how many people come out of the WOODWORK and want to meet the people who have issues with Robin Schulder.
    So how many are there now? I personally know 6, isn't it funny that Robins multipal personalities aren't coming out and attacking anymore. GOOD JOB Robin, you must be in the 12 step program for foul mouth !!!

Kelly Oct 22, 2008

HEY ROBIN!!!

Do you remember a female english bulldog you sold to a couple from Medford? In the spring??? Out here in Suffolk?? Ha Ha, I do. Their female almost died. It spent its 1st 2 weeks in a tank, on constant oxygen, due to pneumonia from kennel cough. Kennel cough that she had when they bought her off of you. I know you will try and come up with some lame excuse as to what happened..lol...maybe her new owners gave her the cold, or something like that. But the fact is, you didnt even want to help them with vet. bills. You did eventually, after they threatened with the lemon law...but, my point is...just another sick puppy someone bought off of you. I had the pleasure of meeting her and her owners...shes lucky to be alive!!! Once again, I know more than you think I do.

/URL removed/

Sorry. I put the wrong link in the above post. Here is the right one.

Samantha Oct 20, 2008

If you go to the above link, and look at the STUD Champion King Henry the Eight...you will see it is actually Robins/Tiffanys stud that is for sale. "VINNY" So Bullie girl from Mastic Beach, NY. Which one is it? Yours or ROBINS/TIFFANYS?????? AND the website was also copied WORD FOR WORD from a VERY REPUTABLE BREEDERS WEBSITE. I wonder how they would feel to know you copied their website!!! Hmmmmmm... I will have to email them pronto to let them know!!!

"VINNY"= Champion King Henry the Eighth

Kelly Oct 20, 2008

Above is the link to my original complaint about my dog that passed away at 9 months old. Not 1 year. You can read the personal emails that Robin sent me. What a great business woman!!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 20, 2008

This is halarious, Robin I was in your house February 16, 2008 the day after your imaginary back surgery on February 15, 2008 with my cousin Danny !! REMEMBER YOU SHOWED US PUPPIES !!

You held my sister up in court for 2 months.
    Remember you told her she would be lucky if she recieved a bag of dog ###. Well what hospital will you be in so I can send dog ### to you!!!

Adult English Bulldogs And Olde English Bulldogges For Sale
    I am selling all of my breeding stock due to a severe back injury,
    requiring surgery and many months of recovery.
    I will ship to any state within the US, ASAP. I have tons of references.
    I am located in New York

Please call for more info, as I am unable to sit up to the computer to answer email!

[protected] ask for Tiffany

Bertha
    Gorgeous Bertha, young adult, 1 year old English Bulldog female She is awesome! And the best quality ever!! Just look at this girl. She has wrinkles and rolls everywhere!! She won 2 shows here in NY!! She is obedience trained and totally housebroken. She is a perfect lady in the house. She loves other dogs, cats and kids. She is a true Champion! Bertha will be coming into heat in 1 month. If you breed her, her puppies will be worth a lot of money because of her excellent pedigree!! SIRE- Big Bear Wrinkles, AKC.
    DAM- Lover Girl Gia, CKC.
    $3, 500

Butterball
    Gorgeous pregnant female English Bulldog Butterball is 2 years old, obedience trained and a beautiful girl. She loves kids, cats, and other dogs. Totally housebroken and obedience trained, Butterball is a perfect lady. She was just artificially inseminated 3 weeks ago and is starting to show!! She is out of Champion lines this will be her 1st litter of puppies! The dad of the puppies is also SOLID WHITE! The puppies will be an all white solid litter and they will be bred from top of the line,
    show quality, champion bulldogs.
    Pedigree: Sire- Fat Boy Vinny Wrinkles, AKC
    Dam- Lolita the Great, CKC
    $4, 999

Red Hot Momma
    Gorgeous pregnant female English Bulldog Red Hot Momma is 2 years old, obedience trained and a beautiful girl. She loves kids, cats, and other dogs. Totally housebroken and obedience trained, Matilda is a so loving and sweet. She was just artificially inseminated 4 weeks ago and is starting to show! She is out of Champion lines. This will be her 2nd litter of puppies! She is a great mom! The dad of the puppies is also an exotic red color! The puppies will be a gorgeous red and white color and they are from top of the line,
    show quality champion bulldogs.
    Pedigree: Sire- Wrinkled Red Man AKC
    Dam- Red Hot Fire Woman, CKC.
    $4, 999

Daisy May
    Gorgeous pregnant female English Bulldog Daisy May is 18 months old, obedience trained and a beautiful girl. She loves kids, cats, and other dogs. Totally housebroken and obedience trained, Matilda is a perfect lady. She was just artificially inseminated 6 weeks ago and is starting to show! She is confirmed pregnant. She is out of Champion lines and this will be her 1st litter of puppies! Daisy May is due in 2 weeks. The dad of the puppies is also SOLID WHITE! The puppies will be an all white solid litter and they will be bred from top of the line, show quality, champion bulldogs.
    Pedigree:
    Sire- Fat Boy Vinny Wrinkles AKC
    Dam- Selena the Second, CKC.
    $4999

Emma Bella
    WOW! What a knock out Emma Bella a young adult 1 year old English Bulldog female She is awesome !! And the best quality ever!! Just look at this girl she has wrinkles and rolls everywhere!! She won 2 shows here in NY!! She is obedience trained and totally housebroken. She is a perfect lady in the house. She loves other dogs, cats and kids. She is a true Champion!! Emma Bella just had a litter of 6 beautiful puppies!!! SHE WAS A GREAT MOM!!! Her puppies were gorgeous and sold for $4, 500 each. If you breed her, her puppies will be worth a lot of money because of her excellent pedigree!! Her sister is Bertha also for sale!
    SIRE- BIG BEAR WRINKLES
    DAM- LOVER GIRL GIA
    $3500

Vinny
    WOW! Just look at this handsome male. One and a half year old gorgeous Champion Show Quality male Proven Stud and Producer!! Vinny has produced over 50 litters of puppies and he usually produces extremely large litters between 6-9 puppies!! Vinny is a perfect gentleman he is obedience trained and totally housebroken. He loves other dogs and gets along great even with males; he loves cats and kids too!! He is sweet loyal loving and very affectionate, he’s a great dog he comes from excellent top of the line champion breedings!! He won 3 xs at an English Bulldog show in New York!! We have performed several artificial breedings here and shipped to all different states and we were successful, as all the sperm was potent. Vinny will make some one an excellent pet/companion and breeder!
    $4, 500
    Vinny

This boy is a proven stud of large litters. His stud fee is $2500 to $3000 and his puppies are sold for $3000 to $4500.
    What a Mug's Famous Moody Blues
    Sire: What A Mug's Ozzie The Mad Russian.
    One of a kind. Tri color Bull. Extremely rare color. Ozzie sires all colors including blues, mahogany reds, and pups with blue pigment.
    Dam: What A Mug's Black Brow
    Registered IOEBA
    $14, 999
    Phoenix Blue Bulldogges!
    To see puppies produced by Famous, just click on Phoenix Blue's website link above.

BATTERY
    BATTERY
    AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
    $4500

SANTIAGO BULLDOGGE'S BATTERY
    AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
    $4500
    PROUDLY REGISTERED WITH THE VBA!
    VICTORIAN BULLDOGGE ASSOCIATION
    SIRE: TAURUS BULLDOGGE'S ORION
    DAM: CAJAH MOUNTAIN'S BABY
    DOB: 5/23/07

[protected]

Ohhhhh yeah we feel bad for you!

Kelly Oct 20, 2008

All I can say is I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Applause all around!!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 20, 2008

Look at this Link:
    Lookey here, Robin, I mean Tiffany is going under the knife again.
    Vinny is very cute some pictures show an all white face on him then theres the other picture top left shows Black around his mouth, Funny for the same dog !!! What did you forget to clean his face in that picture? he just ate? WHAT? OBVIOUSLY he is a totally different dog !!! DUH !!!
    Is it really true, your selling your Adult dogs because your having surgery? Thats terriffic, does this mean your GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. NO more DYSFUNCTIONAL PUPPIES !!! HOORAY !!!
    How many times can you have back surgery?
    We know you had BOGUS back surgery in December, The court copied your medical excuse for that !!! You better hope that a real Doctor signed that.
    It's a shame you have to go through it again, unless it's just your way of holding someone back from getting their money back,
    Eventually you will have to face the next person and the ones, tens or hundreds following that. so STOP with the back surgery and take care of your court dates.
    It looks like being taken to court is a occupational hazzard for you.
    But don't worry, your becoming a pro at it, even though you lose everytime.
    YEAH RIGHT, YOU CAN'T SIT AT THE COMPUTER, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING US. YOU ARE ONLY TRYING TO CONVIENCE YOURSELF OF THAT !!! take a look at where it all started and tell yourself you don't post all nasty !!! You already have the BAD BREEDER POTTY MOUTH !!! REPUTATION, and it's never going away !!! !!! !!! It's all in writing !!!
    SO WHO POSTED ALL NASTY LIKE THAT !!! Can't get buy the computer thats funny.
    I honestly think someone told you to stay away from the computer, Right again.

Valerie Ramirez Oct 19, 2008

Your right Kelly not go after her the way she goes after you, It shows the world that you have control, you definately conduct yourself like a lady. Don't ever let Robin dare drive you to step to her level. Keep up the good work.
    We are proud of you.

Go ahead and keep showing your true colors Robin, Post nasty all you want, tell me whats the payoff? do you think it makes you look tuff, well news flash it make you look like a scared little wuss. Dont be suprised when this all comes back to you. And it will, it was said before this board and the sick, dead puppies will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Kelly Oct 19, 2008

You know what Robin? I wasnt going to give you the satsifaction of a response on your IGNORANT posts. But you have gone way too far this time. You need to stop bringing my children into our problems. For a grown/good business woman you are very immature. Do you see me bringing Jay Jay's name into any of this ? NO YOU DO NOT!!! How do you think he will feel when he is older and he gets a chance to read all the vulgar comments his mother is sending out to unhappy customers that she screwed over by selling them poor quality bulldogs at top dollar? Because you know he will, these posts will be saved on many peoples computers. Or how about all his future schools? Maybe they would like to see what kind of psycho they might be dealing with in the future. I know all of this will make for wonderful personal references/character reference. So keep it coming Robin, But DO NOT EVER MENTION MY CHILDREN EVER AGAIN!!! TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE CLASS !!! FOR YOUR OWN SAKE !!! You have no idea what you are making yourself look like...

Valerie Ramirez Oct 19, 2008

I just don't know why Robin is doing this to herself, Didn't you read my self help book. I'll send you a free copy.
    Your history on this board is awful, you can not go on this way.

Tell me isn't there anyone who LOVES you enough to stop you from these vulgar posts.

Just because you hide under phony names doesn't mean people don't know its you.

These posts are here to stay and someday someone that may know and have respect for you will change their mind about you!

What about your organizations you say you support, what do you think those people would think about you after reading these posts?

Your name doesn't have to be in the name box because you put your foot in your mouth everytime!

You have children, prehaps neices and nephews, if they didn't see them already they will one day and what kind of influence are you to them !

I suggest you simmer down, your not doing yourself any good, in fact you are looking insane ! (in a very bad way) control yourself ! stop harrassing people.

Samantha Oct 19, 2008

HMMMM...Robin posting under Mike Bulls..The gig is up. Now we know who you really are. Keep ratting yourself out. You are causes yourself more harm than good at this point. I love it !!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 19, 2008

ROBIN YOU ALMOST WENT NORMAL THEN YOU SCREWED UP WITH YOUR CAPITALS AND MISPELLING, !! !
    THATS FUNNY THAT MIKE BULLS IS BACK, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    GET A LIFE !!!

Lisa/George Oct 18, 2008

Kelly just so you know I already called Paul and let him know you told me he was coming after me !! yoRE A DUMVB KUnt you and Youre kids and you know it
    THEREES NOTHING THAEYB CAN DO TO ME SO GO ### YOURSELFF AND YOUR KIDZ TOO YOU STUPID SPICK.
    YOU ANBD DANNY CAN MKAE MORE KIDS TO BE AS STIUPID AS YOU !!! gO ### YOURSLEF OR HVav DANNY ### YOU WHO CARES !!!
    THERES NOTHING YUO CAN BE DONE TO ME!! i HAVE DONE NOTHIING WRONG

Valerie Ramirez Oct 18, 2008

ROBIN

JUST CURIOUS, WHAT DO YOUR NEIGHBORS THINK OF YOU?
    THEY MUST LIKE YOU CAUSE NOBODY COMES OUT TO WARN
    US ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SICK/DIEING DOGS YOU SELL.

EITHER THAT OR THEY CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU, YEAH THEY CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU, THEY WANT YOU TO MOVE.

ALL THE TRAFFIC AND NASTY SMELLS THAT COME IN AND OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. YOU GIVE YOUR NEIGHBORS HEADACHES !!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 08, 2008

WOW another knock at her door, I wouldn't be so sure about that, I personally think there will be more than that, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, I'm pretty sure you do LOL!!! HUGS to Perry!

Kelly Oct 06, 2008

Oh come on Robin!!! When is this going to end. You are not a licensed
    breeder as of now. Dept. of Agriculture is not renewing your license. Could it be all of the complaints against you have finally paid off? What ever happened to your support group? They cant help you fix this? Shame on you and your family for treating all of these animals this way. I hope that you are going through alot of aggravation right now for all that you have done, and for the horrible way that you treat these poor undeserving families. I know there are alot of people out there trying to shut you down. And i have a feeling...they are pretty close. Lets all keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully Bulldogsrus.net, located in Queens Village, in a million dollar home(lol) will be no longer. So, Robin and your "lawyer" husband, you do not scare me one bit. It is now your time to be scared!!! And again, I hope you have reported every dime of the income you are making off these sick puppies to the IRS. Because I know I have a cash receipt from you, and so do many other customers. So I guess you have another knock on your door to look forward to!!! Ha Ha Ha ...I love it!!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 03, 2008

Come on Robin, you sued the ASPCA, just out of curiosity, what did you win from Albany and the ASPCA a Pet Breeder of the year Certificate, come back from OUTER SPACE!!!

Valerie Ramirez Oct 03, 2008

Oh really sad in Brooklyn, yOU WROTE THIS PRETTY WELL FOR ROBIN, isn't it a shame that you were misinformed, Robin never took ALBANY to court, that was a bogus DOCKET, I looked it up as well, It seems that Robin had someone prepare a bogus docket for unknown reasons. Robin has no license and didn't win ###, it's really unbelievable that she lies about everything, She definately is going down, Yeah I would stop fighting myself too, its to much work. If you think Robin (YOU) are lucky, you should play the lottery.

Lisa/George Oct 02, 2008

Hello everyone I looked up Robin and I called Albany she is definetly a licensed breeder. I found out she sued Albany and the ASPCA in ny and won. Mabey her attorney husbands helped her. I have followed this story on Robin for years but I cannot understand why she is still licensed and selling puppies. Why does she always win, we thought she was going down, what happened ? I know the news teams and Animal Planet and PETA went into her home undercover but found nothing to air that was so odd. Robin must have luck, I have tried everything I am done fighting this battle. I guess she will always continue to sell puppies. Sad in Brooklyn

Valerie Ramirez Sep 27, 2008

Just because Robin is a fat, cheezse droopy breasts, celuite ### and legs, she fells the need to call people crack heads or hiv positive, tells people what to do with their appearances. LOOK IN THE MIRROR ROBIN Jenny Craig is waiting for you to call her, then lift those cheezie tits with Dr. 90210 not only are you ugly you look like you drink a little to much!!! maybe thats why your fat and ugly. I hope you never know anyone who suffers HIV you cold hearted ###.