Bulldogs R USBeware of BulldogsRUs!

I went to a breeders site which is NOW called BulldogsRUs. I asked if they sold mini english bulldogs. We have heard about this type of breed they are smaller than the regular english bulldogs which are 50-60lbs male and 40-50lbs for female give or take a little. Robin said they DID and emailed me a bunch pictures of puppies that were around 5 weeks old. She said all of the pictures she emailed me were mini english bulldogs. We stressed the fact that we wanted a mini english bulldog because we wanted a smaller dog because i have asthma. She promised over and over how they were mini bulldogs i have copies of our emails. We received Bailey, the one we picked from her pictures. He has a perfect circle on top of his head. The plane ride was ridiculous thats another story. Anyway to make a long story short as Bailey was growing he was not a mini english bulldog he was not even an english bulldog he's an old english bulldog which is very long,tall,active, muscular and now weighs over 65lbs at 1yr old. Opposite of everything we wanted. He has a very fearful aggressive nature, bred very mean. He loves us but does not like anyone or dog that he does not know. We can't take him in public. We've spent a lot of time and money on specialist and animal behaviorist. Robin lies and would not help she said she would exchange him for another puppy after 9months who could do that? She over charged us and sold us a different breed than promised. She bred guard dogs at one time and changes her site and name. She breeds mean dogs that are not socialized and lies. From our own experience. We have a very clean, loving home with 2 small children who love animals. From a puppy i had concerns about his size and mean nature and would email her a lot and she said it was all normal. We were sold a DIFFERENT breed than promised, for the price of an english bulldog. At 8wks old & us being new owners of the breed only to find out he was not an english bulldog was very upsetting. The breed we were sold is much cheaper than english bulldogs. We paid a lot for a breed we thought she was selling us but Robin lied. She even agreed that he looked like an olde english bulldog and could not give us a reason why he looked the way he did. His "papers" are from a place i never heard of it is not well known after i asked around. So beware of BulldogsRUs.

Stacy Jan 29, 2007

I bought 2 pups from bulldogsrus and i had a great experience with them myself and my wife purchased mousey and dino and they are 2 of the cutest mini English bulldogs that we get so many compliments when ever people see them !! Her prices were reasonable and we received a 1 year health guarantee and my 2 pups are 6 months old now and i never had any issues with their health, we went to the breeders home and we saw all her adult dogs and puppies it was extremely clean in her home and the dogs were well cared for. I even recommended her to my sister and my boss at work. Bulldogs r us was a great experience for me and my family and my 3 kids love them ! Thank you bulldogs r us !

From Darron and Joanne Marano

• Valerie Jan 30, 2007

Bad English Bulldog breeder in New York BULLDOGSRUS.NET & ROBIN Schulder are big scamer dealers who only care about money not the puppies or their new families. DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM BULLDOGSRUS.NET or ROBIN Schulder. Darron and Joanne Marano are her Friends who are trying to cover for them. I know this because ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET used them as reference and gave me their names as her long time friends from school when I was looking for a English Bulldog puppy about 6 months ago. ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET imports cheap dogs from other countries and says she bred them her self & that her dogs are the parents, BIG LIE! I know this because ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET has a English Bulldog that lives in Hungry pictured on her web site & I actually talk to a Bulldog breeder in SE Europe that sold ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET cheap puppies. That is why ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET doesn't know what breed she is really selling or even have real papers for them. Don't buy a puppy from ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET, you are better off getting a mutt from the pound. ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET in New York hides behind the fact that she at one time did some rescue work. Now ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET tells everyone she is a big hero when in all actuality ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET only cares about MONEY! Her selfishness has taken over so now ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET LIES & LIES & LIES to people to make money off of our wonderful English Bulldog breed. DO NOT buy from ROBIN Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET & SUPPORT THIS KIND OF PERSON HURTING THE BULLDOG BREED. I hope I have helped you please don't buy from ROBIN & John Schulder of BULLDOGSRUS.NET in New York! Jenny

• Valerie Feb 01, 2007

I bought an English bulldog from Robin from BULLDOGSRUS and he is doing great !!! I had the puppy shipped to us in Calf and he arrived last moth very healthy and active and adorable !!!! They say you get what you pay for and He was very well worth it, my vet said he is a pure breed English bulldog he arrived with papers and a health certificate and we love him his name is NICKY !! I am just writing because I loved dealing with Robin Schulder from BULLDOGS R US and we are looking to purchase another puppy in June and we will be calling Robin Schulder again !! I think its horrible to make up lies about a person !! As I have never personally met Robin Schulder from Bulldogsrus.net I had a great experience dealing with her, we write emails to her and send her photos of NICKY all the time she has even called us several times, SHE DOES NOT IMPORT AS THE PUPPY I RECEIVED SHE SENT ME A VIDEO TAPE OF THE MOM ENGLISH BULLDOG NURSING THE PUPS AND HER CHILDREN WERE IN THE TAPE AND HERSELF AS WELL, SO WHAT DID SHE GO TO EUROPE TO MAKE A TAPE! YOUR A SICK LADY JENNY NOT TO MENTION A BIG LIAR ROBIN SCHULDER SHOULD SUE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU WOULD BE IN A LOT OF LEGAL TROUBLE !!!

• Me
    MelissaCato Feb 02, 2007

I never knew there was such a breed as the "mini bulldog". What will they think of next, the teacup?

• Bulldoglover Feb 03, 2007

Mike and Karen should beware bulldogsrus. They sell different breeds. She has "mini english bulldogs" which are" pregnant" right now. olde english bulldogges and english bulldogs. She is not honest, Robin supposedly moved to florida in a multi million dollar house lol, and her "sister" runs it now. Robin still lives in NY and lives upstairs from her sister. She LIES, she is selling and making big bucks. She has her olde english bulldog Zues on other sites as an english bulldog what does that say about Robin? THATS A LIE!!!Beware. The puppy we got is a different breed than we wanted to purchase. He is healthy although he had a parasite from dirty water when we got him, our other dog was fine but the puppy had it we had him checked within 24hrs of getting. She breeds MEAN DOGS. BEWARE OF ROBIN.

Chris Feb 23, 2007

People use common sense you don't get dogs via the web...If you stupid enough to send these idiots at bulldogsRus money then you deserve to get screwed.

• Bulldoglover Feb 27, 2007

Wow, what an uneducated response! I received my puppy, if you read she sold me a different breed. It's kind of hard at 8wks to see the difference it takes months to see and Robin knew this we paid a lot more for a cheaper breed she sold us an olde english bulldogge. We wanted a n english bulldog. You can't always find what you are looking for locally. The web is a great resource but unfortunately there are ### that abuse it and lie and scam as Robin does. That is why people are speaking out so she can't rip off any more people. The "good" comments above are from her (Robin's) personal friends and family. Hopefully this will help other people who are thinking about buying from her. By the way Nobody deserves to get 'screwed". Why are you even reading these comments are you thinking of buying from her or is Chris really Robin laughing at all the people she scammed. You'll sew what you reap Robin.

Joseph and Gina Feb 28, 2007

Hi my name is Joseph and my wife is Gina we are from Florida but flew in to pick up a puppy english bulldog from Bulldogsrus.net I purchased an english bulldog puppy from Robin Schulder and her sister Joane 2 months ago and he is doing great he is healthy and we took him to our vet, he is a beautiful puppy i myself went to mrs. Schulders home and I saw all her dogs I viewed about 10 adult females and 3 males and I went to her home in queens new york it was spotless. It was hard to believe she had so many dogs because it was very clean !! I met her husband and her son and her infant daughter. I also met her sister and her family as well.I was very satisfied and impressed I really feel its hard to believe all this that I am reading on here. I guess that this is 2 sides to a story and mine I witnessed this first hand. And she had all english bulldogs that I observed. Robin does have a home in Florida as well because she invited meand my wife there as she lives in Tampa and I am in Fort Lauderdale. I actually visited her in her home and I saw more of her fe,ale english bulldogs/ I have read the posts and I do not believe what I read to be true, I saw her and her homes in new york and florida and met her family and I saw a great person and I saw the way she loves her dogs and takes care of them. If you have any questions please feel free to email me as I will respond to you. I just think this is unfair as I myself and my wife witnessed meeting Robin Schulder and she was a very nice person. I also saw several dogs that she rescued in her home in Florida. Please before you make up things please at least meet the person, I bet you have never went to her homes as we have We are also thinking of buying another puppy in the spring from Robin from Bulldogs r us as my puppy is lonely and I love her dogs !!! Hope this helped a bit as I actually saw this with my own eyes, please get in touch if you like, thanks Joe and Gina

Lisa/George Mar 05, 2007

I purchased a pup from bulldogs r us and he is great we love him and had a positive experience with breeder robin schulder.

I have read some things I do not believe or agree with and I just wanted to tell my story ! In December I purchased Mia a female english bulldog 8 weeks old she is doing wonderful!

She was shipped and we live in calf, she came in a little carrier with food water a blanket and a chewy toy, we took her to the vet and received a clean bill of health !! She is now 4 months old and we adore her and we still keep in contact with the breeder Robin Schulder as we became friends !! Robin has been very nice very trusting and very concerned about the pup and we send her pics of Mia via email !! We read some not so nice things and we have to say we are very happy with Bulldogsr us and Robin Schulder.

Sincerely, Vincent and Tamara

Attorney In NY Mar 05, 2007

What can we say robin schulder your the best breeder we love the puppy english bulldogs you sold us ! Thanks for adding a special freind to our family! We love you and your adorable awesome puppies !

Thanks again your customers,
    Ricky and Genine Perez

Stacy Mar 05, 2007

We highly recommend bulldogsrus.net as we bought 2 pups from robin schulder a licensed breeder, the dogs are 1 1/2 years old now and we have never had any problems she breeds healthy puppies out of her new york home as we have visited with her, and as we see negative untrue posts about her we have to clear this up as we are 100% satisfied with bulldogsrus.net and robin schulder once again i recommend this breeder to anyone looking for a quality english bulldog puppy just go to her site www.bulldogsrus.net or email me or my wife for any information and references.

Thanks Ruth and David Weinstein

Attorney In NY Mar 05, 2007

No complaint we love you guys!!!

You must buy a puppy from a wonderful breeder robin schulder from bulldogs r us.net

You must buy a puppy from the most wonderful breeder robin schulder from bulldogs r us.net / as i did and he is doing fabulous he is social smart well trained and totally house broken and obedient, he is also very healthy!

I highly recommend purchasing an english bulldog puppy from robin schulder from bulldogsrus as we had the best experience with them! We love mr. Magoo and we thank bulldogs r us robin schulder for breeding the best most healthiest puppy!

Thanks robin your pals in Virginia,
    Mellisa and Donald

• Br
    Brendon Mar 14, 2007

We encourage you to buy an english bulldog puppy from bulldogsrus.net breeder robin schulder. All i have to say is thank you so much bulldogsrus.net you have made my family very happy.

We love you, thanks again, denise and anthony.

Linda Kalina Mar 28, 2007

Hmmm, someone's done their homework. Tell me Robin, your husband e-mailed me which was blank, but does he have computers at "his house". Maybe we need to talk about all your legal threats and your husband the "attorney". My, birds of a feather, they do flock together!

Hi Michael,

yes you have my vote I was contacted by Lisa and Ruth and Yes we will back you up and you can put our names on the harassment petition we will sign too. The bully pup your wife sold us is doing awesome, we will send you pics thanks and we will do whatever it takes to help you get these 3 creeps off your backs, Sue and Charlie

Lisa/George Mar 31, 2007

Hello Its Ruth, ENCLOSED ARE HE ACTUAL EMAILS i RECEIVED FROM kris foxworthy and myself today, I WILL START WITH MY EMAIL TO KRIS

Hi Kris yes i do see the legs sorry i was confused because you said your free puppy looked like a boxer on your posts. I do see the legs curved in, so if Robin was kind enough to send you another puppy why didn't you sent the sick one back ?? Who in the world would want to keep a sick puppy ??? I just cannot understand why you posted that about the breeder when she exchanged the puppy plus let you keep the other one ?? That really wasn't nice i know shipping is $250 and I know that there is a carrier charge which she even charged me. please let me know thanks Ruth

HERES HER REPLY TO ME, SHE HAD NO ANSWER, I WILL FORWARD HER EMAIL TO YOU Michael.

Ruth,

You just aren't getting it.

Kris

---------------------------

ALSO JENNY IS FAKE AND DOESN'T EXIST I EMAILED HER AND IT COMES BACK INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS SO IS APRIL IT COMES BACK INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND SO ARE 2 MORE FAKE POSTS / CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF PEOPLE !!!! SEVERAL POSTINGS ARE FAKE SO ARE THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ROBIN

HERES ANOTHER ACTUAL EMAIL FROM me to DANIELLE -

Hello Danielle,

Thank you for sharing he pics with us. But I would like to tell you we have read your post on the complaint web site and you mention that your dog Bailey is Mean, well I am a dog trainer that's what I do for a living and I have to tell you that anyone that sees this photos of Bailey that you have emailed me will tell you that's the "Reason that he is mean" is because you train him to hang off of that rope, that is called PREY DRIVE TRAINING and it will cause the sweetest dog to become aggressive its not a good idea to show or email anyone that photo Im just telling you for your own good, to see the dog suspended and hanging in the air it looks like you are trying to make the dog look like a pit bull, that's what they do to pit bulls you know to make them mean and to make their jaws lock !!!!

As far as Baileys looks go the 3rd pic you send me does look like an english bulldog although he doesn't look like the greatest show quality bulldog he does look like an english bulldog. I am a dog trainer and I have seen english bulldogs look so many different ways. I have seen english bulldogs have a larger nose and less wrinkles but I know the dog is a bulldog. Although he is tall I still see the bulldog in him, hes bigger than a mini but being a professional dog trainer all breeds come in all shapes and sizes. Thanks again for those photos, did you like my dogs ???

thanks Ruth

PLEASE EMAIL ME ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE DANIELLE HUSBAND HANG THERE DOG BAILEY FROM A ROPE AND THEY WONDER WHY HES MEAN !!! I AM A PROFESSIONAL DOG TRAINER, EMAIL ME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU THE ACTUAL PHOTOS SHE EMAILED ME// NOW HERES HER REPLY
    (WHAT AN EXCUSE)

HERES DANIELLES EMAIL TO ME -

We didn't train him!!! My husband was playing with him he swung the rope in the air by accident and Bailey jumped up for it and hung on for a second we thought it was so funny and couldn't believe it, i ran into the house to get the camera and said try it again and he jumped again and held on for a second then let go and ran off and played. Not like i should have to explain anything to you. You are getting off the point of our complaint, WE are upset because he is an OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOG not a MINI english bulldog which we paid for! The fact that he is Fearful aggressive is just an added bonus that we got from Robins great breeding. I called her several times when he was weeks old about it and she always shrugged me off.

I PERSONALLY WOULD GO RIGHT TO GOOGLE OR THE OWNER/MANAGER OF THIS SITE AND HAVE THEM REMOVE THESE ### STORIES ! If you need anything Robin call me i AM HERE FOR YOU ! Ruth

Email me for pictures of DANIELLE EWERT HANGING HER DOG !!

Lisa/George Mar 31, 2007

Hi Yes I will also sign the petition as we purchased an ebglish bulldog adult male from Robin and he is 3 now, we bought him last year he never got sick we have never had a problem and we have stayed in touch with the breeder. Thanks for alerting me to this post. I also tried to get in contact with Jenny and April and yes its true it comes back to an invalid email cause i gets there fake too !!

Well thanks 4 the email yes no problem I will do what ever it takes to see to it that this is stopped as I personally also met with Robin and her husband and they are great people well liked !! SO WHATEVER IT TAKES IM READY.
    THERE ARE ONLY 4 PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO HURT ROBIN, WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU WE WILL SUPPORT ROBIN AND BULLDOGSRUS !

LAURIE and TODD

• Bulldoglover Apr 02, 2007

Well Ruth get a life, "Michael" supposedly Robin's Husband wants to give us another puppy for free if we stop all pursuits and legal action. Myself and Linda will air this on TV if you do not stop making personal attacks on us!! This is a board for complaints why did you even come onto it, do you have a problem with Robin???? We have done nothing wrong. NICE FAKE photos of YOUR puppy they look a little staged, there's no people or home in the picture a blank background. As i said i will email any sincere person photos. A crack head like yourself Ruth would exploit a picture and turn it around to make somebody else look guilty? Sorry hunny i didn't screw anyone, look Robin's way. And if Robin's husband is not PERRY REICH then why is his name on my papers PERRY REICH??? and why is Robin's name on papers she mailed me that say ROBIN REICH??? More lies, you are not helping Ruth you are only hurting Robin. Let's not lose track of the real criminal here, Bulldogsrus. Anyone who wants paper documentation picture proof i will gladly show them. Remember RUTH WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

Linda Kalina Apr 03, 2007

Hey Ruth--Put down your crack pipe and go get your frigging eyes checked! There are NO BULLIES THAT ARE THAT TALL, THAT LEAN with FULL GROWN TAILS! Wow, for doing all this dog training you sure as hell don't know your breeds, are you sure it's even dogs you are training! Unless you know BOTH complete sides of each and everyone of our situations, I suggest you keep your ignorant mouth SHUT, or you and Robin will have more in common than you think!!

You are creepy, and you need to get all life and go away! If you are happy with your mut, good for you, we are not, so this doesn't concern you... Screw OFF !!!

Stephen Singer Apr 04, 2007

Bulldogs r us is a scam. She imports cheap Hungarian or Russian imported puppies. She is a scam artist. All of your people are out of your minds. If you think she breeds these dogs herself you are nuts. Ask her to take a picture of 5 of her adults with todays newspaper in the picture. It should take no longer than and hour. Then we will see.

• Ky
    Kyla Jul 10, 2007

I was just doing an internet search to see if I could find the website that Robin is currently using. I purchased an "english bulldog" from Robin almost two years ago and I am 100 percent positive that she is half boxer... When I purchased my puppy Robin told me that she was the runt of the litter and hoped I would not mind that she will not weigh more then 30 pounds. I said no problem... my "english bulldog" is now 70 lbs and she is in no way overweight... she is built just like a boxer and everyone thinks she is a boxer until they see her face... I am madly in love with my dog and wouldn't trade her for anything but it is just disappointing when you pay $1500 for a dog thinking she is an english bulldog when in reality she is a mix. This is my first dog and when I called Robin after reading an ad in the paper she told me that she had fawn/white female bulldogs which is what I was looking for... when I got to her house there was only one female and she is a brindle. When I said I was not sure I was interested Robin told me that whatever dogs did not go on that night would be taken to a pet shop the next day... I could not walk out of the house with the guilt of knowing that if I did not take her she would end up in a pet shop. So basically I had a $1500 charity case. Luckily I have a dog with an awesome temperament, personality, and manners so I lucked out there and she is an absolutely adorable english bulldog/boxer?/olde english bulldog? mix.

• Bulldoglover Aug 28, 2007

Just because a breeder "shows" you 2 adults and says they are the parents does not mean they are people LIE. That is what we are saying when we leave a post. You can go to a breeder and think that they are showing you the adults and they may not be. We are warning people of this breeder so they do not get scammed. You are right there are a lot of animals in shelters that need homes, Robins dogs are that in deed from the comments on the posts I've read. There are people that fall in love with specific breeds so don't slam them Melissa. About shipping sometimes them flying takes less time than a long drive which can also be traumatizing just the same. All the people postings are people who genuinely care about animals and we want the abuse stopped that is what the posts are about.

• Bs
    B S 11111111 Oct 02, 2007

Remember your loved dog for ever,
    Keep his memory for the net to come.

www.txtapic.com

Love have no price..

• Ka
    Karen Anicama Dec 04, 2007

Hello my name is Karen and I brough a english bulldog from Robin Schulder 2 years ago he was in such good health, and playfull that he's part of my family. Me and my boyfriend decided to go back and purchase another bull dog. So for the people who say she is a liar u are wrong. I have a male and female bull dog that are both very healthy and with a good temperment I recommend people to Robin Schulder.

Attorney In NY Dec 04, 2007

Robin sold me a beautiful puppy last summer and were buying another puppy for xmas!! thanks robin you have the custest puppies nancy and sean

crazy for bullies Mar 14, 2008

I saw this on thesqueakywheel.com and felt compelled to share it:

SCAMMER Robin Schulder Selling & dieing sick English bulldogs, French Bulldogs and Yorkies on www.4netmarketing.com/baby/yorkies.htm , www.bulldogsrus.net , www.englishbulldogpups.us/ , www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs/englishbulldogpuppies.htm , www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com, www.bulldogsrus.net
    Please be careful Robin Schulder puppy mill & scamer in New york is now using many web sites to scam people at least 5 that we know of right now: www.4netmarketing.com/baby/yorkies.htm , www.bulldogsrus.net , www.englishbulldogpups.us/ , www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs/englishbulldogpuppies.htm , www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com, www.bulldogsrus.net
    Robin Schulder is of the all time worst type of people. She is full of lies and scams. I started researching her scams after I purchased 2 $3,000 English Bulldog puppies from her the first English Bulldog puppy that I purchased from Robin Schulder died two days later of parvo leaving me with a $900 vet bill! Robin refused to give my money back and would not even return any of my phone calls for near 3 wks. When she did call me back she told me nothing but lies and stories that contradict each other.... The other English Bulldog puppy that I purchased from Robin Schulder of www.bulldogsrus.net in New york NY was very sick from the parov but pulled through (with a $1,200. vet bill) but had multiple health problems starting from an enlarged heart, BAD BAD hip dysplasia , spin problems and multiple eye problems. Now my English Bulldog puppy at 11 months old is completely blind! This puppy has cost me near $6,500 in vet bills from surgeries etc... Robin Schulder's healthy guarantee is not worth the paper it is writen on because I never got a penny back! Lying Robin also promised us registration papers which of course we never received. Not only did we lose well over $10,000 in this never ending nightmare but imagine the heart break my family went through was a ture nightmare in its self. My 2 children were devastated and cried for days over the loss of our Bulldog puppies. We had been saving up for years for a Bulldog puppy and it was all my kids talked about for months before the puppies arrived.
    As if my story isn't bad enough. I posted an on-line complaint against Robin Schulder in New York about 6 months ago after my first puppy died and you would not believe the response I received from other families who were scammed by Robin Schulder. The list is never ending of families that received dieing puppies from Robin Schulder. Many families with baby yorkies adopted from Robin told us the puppies came to them with parvo & kennel cough & died like my puppy did. Other families have told us Robin shipped them the completely wrong breed of dog. We have received many many letters from families that received dogs with server life threatening deformities and all of the families I have talk to said they never received registration papers or got fake ones only.
    I started doing my own research on Robin Schulder. I knew she was a liar but I didn't realize how big of one she was come to find out all or most of the puppies she sells are brokered. I actually got to talk with 2 brokers that sell puppies to Robin. They sell the puppies to Robin for about $600 - $1,100 each and then Robin sells the puppies for $3,000 each!!!!! Both brokers told me that Robin always tries to buy only the cheap puppies possible (meaning unhealthiest & lowest quality) to resale. After finding out that Robin had multiple websites and different breeds ( Please see: www.4netmarketing.com/baby/yorkies.htm , www.bulldogsrus.net , www.englishbulldogpups.us/ , www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs/englishbulldogpuppies.htm , www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com ) I decided to take my research farther and pay Robin a visit. I had my husband call her as a puppy buyer and get directions to see a Bulldog that was for sale. She said that she wouldn't be home because she was having dinner at her aunt's house. We told her that it was the only day we could come so she said for us to come to her aunt's house and she would bring the puppy with her. So she gave us directions to her aunt's house (I think it was near the Queens New york). When we pulled up I was disgusted! It was like a mad house. They had a huge sign in the front yard that listed several different breeds of puppies for sale and huge red arrows pointing towards the house. People were running in and out of the house. My husband went inside and he said the house was very dirty and smelled like strong poop. They had so many different breeds of sick looking puppies. All of Robin's family was so trashy looking. Robin Schulder possibly being the trashiest one. He said people were running in and out of the house asking about different breeds of puppies. One person ran in looking for a [censored]zo and they yeld back "nope they are sold" almost like it was a car lot or something! When he asked to see the puppy Robin couldn't even remember it's name and said to one of her family members "go get that dog in the cage, What ever the HELL his name is". My husband couldn't believe his eyes and that we actually gave our hard earned money to such a monster. We went home that night with very heavy hearts. It is so hard for us to understand how any one can be so selfish and hurt so many people and animals just for money. Our goal now is to try and stop Robin & warn as many people as possible! Please email me your story if you were scamed by Robin as your are not alone. Please stand up and post complaints to warn other people about her lieing selfish ways. Robin Schulder also using phony names, emails & phone numbers to scam people so beware of scam artist Robin Schulder of www.bulldogsrus.net is also Tiffany Ferrisi www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com she is also going by the name Deloris & Bobby www.englishbulldogpups.us and I am sure many other names. If you live in Newyork and you are looking for a puppy in New york I would always double check to make sure it is not the evil wicked lying Robin Schulder or one of her family member. Just remember Robin Schulder this evil English Bulldog seller puppy mill in NY is now going by many different names and web sites so be extra careful! www.4netmarketing.com/baby/yorkies.htm , www.bulldogsrus.net , www.englishbulldogpups.us/ , www.4netmarketing.com/englishbulldogs/englishbulldogpuppies.htm , www.englishbulldogpuppiesny.com

Stacy Mar 28, 2008

How can this breeder be a puppy mill ???? Are you insane ??? She told me she has been breeding dogs for years and I myself saw the adult felaes she has so you are tellinh me if she put out 109 healthy puppies since she has been breeding for 15 years thats alot ???? Its not that many dogs, do your mathematics it comes to 12 puppies per year are you in idiot ??? And I have the lsit I can email you of 109 HAPPY CLIENST that have purchased english bulldogs and yorkie terriers from this breeder Robin Schulder and not 1 of them had a bad word to say I can email you the list if you give me your email adress and these people are all over the states. You are not very brite !!!
    laura Tavegea

• Bulldoglover Apr 17, 2008

Robin watch your wording. You put how you have 109 clients and then call yourself Laura. Robin your days of selling puppies that are sick mixed and dying are coming to an end. So many people are getting ready to sue you you will soon have a record like your crooked, arrested husband.

• Da
    David C. May 20, 2008

Robin Schulder and Bulldogsrus.net as well as Tiffany's Platinum Bulldogs as well as her miniature Bulldogs as well as her Bull Terriers as well as her Yorkies (can you say...PUPPY MILL)?? are a bunch of sick, diseased mutts! They aren't AKC registered because they aren't pure. She LIES and says that hers are wrinkly and the best in the world! My "bulldog" has a SNOUT and a TAIL!! Don't bother to ask for a refund because all you'll get are threats that her "attorney" husband John Ferris will sue you! My puppy showed up with coccidia so bad, it went from the airport to the vets for two days! $2000.00 at the vets and $3000.00 to Tiffany...oops, I mean Robin and shipping expenses for a MUTT! A MUTT with a tail and snout! I'm VERY unhappy with my purchase. I know I'll never get a dime of my money back so I'll take satisfaction in letting the world know what a puppy mill these scammers are running! They use fake names and web sites to scam people out of their money! Before you buy a puppy from NEW YORK, do your homework! PLEASE don't send these terrible people your money! It just goes to support a puppy mill!
    Tiffany, John Ferris, John Ferrisi, Brenda Ferrisi, Robin Schulder Bob and Deloris are a few of their alias' names they use. By the time I'm done writing this, there will be more! No doubt! Make no mistake! No one is on here supporting them. These are all posts by Robin herself trying to make it look like there are people out there that are happy with her mutts! They are sick and NOT AS DESCRIBED! BUYER BEWARE!

Jack May 21, 2008

ROBIN IS A SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT TRUST ROBIN SCHUDLER...SHE IS A SCAM. HAVE YOU SEEN HER PICTURE ON HER WEBSITE? THAT SHOULD TELL YOU RIGHT THERE THAT SHE IS NO GOOD. ROBIN IS A SCAM ARTIST.

crazy for bullies May 23, 2008

I found the post by David C. a couple of days ago funny. Now she is using a different guys name as her attorney husband. It used to be Micheal Schulder, when if fact it is or was Perry Reich. But ole' Perry's in the pokie now. And Micheal doesn't exist. John is actually not an Attorney, he's her brother (or so she used to say) and worked in a auto shop (all stories from Robin herself). What a sick world she lives in that she doesn't even know who her husband is anymore. If you look back in the beginning of her troubles here on the complaint site, Micheal Schulder is the one that makes all the legal threats and now it's John Ferris? Funny, I just looked at my shipping papers and John's name are on them.

She won't stop trying to sell, the only way to stop her is to make people aware of her and not buy from her. I know there are a few people out there trying to legally put a stop the the crap she sells, and the rest of you out there need to keep on posting.

• Da
    David C. May 23, 2008

I could be wrong about who John Ferris is. Robin threatened my wife with her almighty attorney husband and on the shipping papers, it states John Ferris so I assumed that's her husband. I don't know. There are so many names and alias names being used, it's all confusing to me! I wasn't even sure if I was buying a puppy from Tiffany or Delores and as it turns out, it's Robin Schulder. Too little too late now. I guess these are questions I should have asked BEFORE my purchase. Lesson learned.

• Je
    jessica Jun 24, 2008

this woman is the lowest of the lowest. I too purchased a teacup yorkie from robin in oct 2007 when i brought the puppy home i noticed the puppy was coughing so i called her the next day to let her know that i wasnt keeping a sick puppy. She told me there was nothing she could do for me that she only guaranteed a one year health guarantee on genetic or hereditary problems. So i had this sick puppy that i had to bring to the vet every other day for a week. The puppy was diagnosed with kennel cough which the lemon law states that any dog unfit for sale is entitled to a new dog or the breeder needs to pay for the vet bills up to the cost of the dog which was 2500. the puppy was so sick he couldnt breath and was rushed in an oxygen tank to a hospital where he spent 48 hours with a nurse. the scam artist that she is also told the puppy was a female and it wound up being a male and now just found out it might even be a hermaphidite. After trying to contact the white trash and getting no response i went in there under cover with fox 5 shame on you the woman lies about everything from her house upstate that she breeds dog to birth certificates never received to the dog being a toy yorkie EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH IS A LIE AND A SCAM! I filed a suit against her in small claims court where she was found guilty and the fat slob appealed it she must of got info from scam artist husband or whoever he is PERRY REICH! she has no chance of beating the case im not worried vet bills and statments are lying. But i just feel like after reading all these horrible stories on the internet about her it pisses me off that this piece of ### is still selling sick puppies! Im not done with her it will be my job to take her down and put a stop to this even if it costs me thousands of dollars in lawyers just to get this woman! Anyone want to join me in doing this you can contact me.

Joe Giles Jun 29, 2008

The Metro News section of the June 29th, 2008 edition of the Daily News has similar stories of people being ripped off by Robin Schulder. I can't believe this women is still in business.

Attorney In NY Jul 06, 2008

I also read that untrue horrible story in the paper, myself and my husband were appalled because we purchased 2 bulldog puppies from Robin from Bulldogsrus and they are very healthy and beautiful. One puppy we entered in a local show when he was 1 year old and he came in 2nd place so I cannot and do not believe this bull crap we are reading. I see this breeder has only 1 judgment against her and I know of other breeders that have about over 20-30 lawsuits and judgments against them now thats a bad track record. Our pups are totally healthy. It seems to me that you Mrs Valerie has a personal vendetta against Mrs Shulder. Why don't you put your efforts to animal rescue or charity or some other good use instead of harassing this woman!

Janine.

crazy for bullies Jul 06, 2008

Robin, the personal vendetta against you isn't just in part from Valerie. It's from any and all of the poor soul's that bought a dog from you. Any personal vendetta is a result of, first - the money that your unsuspecting victums paid you for a healthy, registered purebred English Bulldog or alive Yorkie - 2nd, the money they dished out for all the vet bills over and above what a healthy new dog owner should have, 3rd - the heartache each and every one of them had to endure because of your lack of conscience and greed for the almighty dollar.

Now, I don't know about Valerie - but I know of at least 12 unhappy households that do have personal vendetta's against you! There will come a time when you are stopped from selling.

We have called all agencies that we can think of, and all of them are looking into you. It might not happen today, but you will be stopped from selling these poor suffering genetically disfunctional animals.

Lisa/George Jul 10, 2008

I too purchased 2 tcup yorkies from Robin and they were and still are very healthy and adorable, I have never had any problems with them, I bought 2 girls they are 8 months old now. I never heard of a hermaphidite dog ?? Just hermaphidite people LIKE YOU JESSICA YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY INFACT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FORGOT TO EAT IN A YEAR !! YOU MUST STOP SMOKING CRACK IT KILLS YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ALMOST DEAD !!! YOU LOOK LIKE A SKELETON ARE YOU HIV POSITIVE ?? SURE LOOKS THAT WAY TO US !!! LOL LOL LOL

• Ke
    Kelly Jul 15, 2008

Please people...Just do not buy a dog from Robin Schulder or bulldogsrus. They are sick!!! I was at her house in Queens...she leaves her puppiesin plastic totes. Half of the dogs have kennel cough. I know his because when I brought my baby back to her for shots, she told me not to touch any...I never recieved any paperwork on my baby...who passed at 9 months of age!!!
    Please, find a reputable breeder. Do not buy dogs off of Robin Schulder of bulldogsrus!!! Please save yourself the heartache!!!

• Ke
    Kelly Jul 30, 2008

This is for Jessica,
    The comment above me from Tatiana, don't take it personal.It sounds just like Robin talking. i have numerous vulgar emails that she sent to me, foul language, and accusing me of killing my own puppy. No comasion at all. She verbally attacked me, and not once did she she how sorry she was for my loss, or ask me how my puppy passed. She is clearly white trash, ans I too will do what ever it takes to inform the public of her home based puppy mill. And by the way LAURA, she informed me she has sold thousands of puppies...thats alot, dont you think? Or are you Robin as well???? hmmmmmmm

• Ev
    Evelyn Aug 31, 2008

My husband and I went to her home yesterday to see puppies and found a disgustingly unkempt house with puppies in her kitchen sitting in their own feces. She tried to sell us an older bulldog pup that "was house broken" but when we took her out of the plastic bin, she clearly had a limp and either had a physical deformity or had broken her foot. I've been calling around to various breeders today whose websites I found, Tiffany's Platinum, and Bully Girls out of Mastic New York, not realizing until she "Joanne" (the new alias she is going under) was the same person. When we showed up at her house thinking we were getting Bully Girls, "Joanne" answered the door and I immediately recognized her from the BulldogsRUs website, which I had seen previously and would have NEVER wanted to purchase a bulldog from her. After questioning her about the puppy's health, she just lied and lied, telling me there was nothing wrong with the dog. All of the other younger dogs she had all had terrible kennel cough, looked sick, smelled disgustingly of urine, and to top it off, didn't resemble pure bred bulldogs at all. When I questioned her about the Mastic Beach, NY address on the website, she lied and said that that was her sister. She had no knowledge of the puppies listed on any of those websites, which also tipped me off that she was running a scam operation. I almost bought one of the dogs simply because my husband and I could see it was hurt and wanted to rescue it, but there was no way I was going to give $3000 cash to that conartist, for a sick and injured dog. Today Tiffany's Platinum called me back, saying she was "Joanne" and also at the same address in Queens where we went yesterday. I hope that something can be done legally to put this lady behind bars.