Bulldogs Of Timber RidgeBad quality dogs

I've purchased a girl from Ellen Dunaway who was born on March 28th. Just to let you know that was the worst $4, 000 I've ever spent in my life. I tried reaching out to her in regards to her cherry eye and she gave me an attitude about what did I do to her. I've done research and found out from a few others that she've sold puppies to and they all had cherry eyes as well as previous litters. I've spent $1500 to have her cherry eyes tucked in and they came right back out a few days later. She has not found a way to make amends or send me a compensation, I will continue to report her to the BBB and I will not stop until every single social media that's connected to has flagged her and for every single person read it and look at the pictures of the poor quality dogs that she sells. She's a thief and and a liar. She DOES NOT sell quality dogs. All of her puppies that she sells has problems between having seizures or cherry eyes. If you want to make things right Ellen, call me [protected]

Christine Bryant May 03, 2017

The complaint is laughable. Whatever breed you choose you should research the breed. Bulldogs and certain other breeds of dogs are susceptible to cherry eyes. Had the person known this perhaps she would not have purchased ANY Bulldog puppy. Having said that and getting it out of the way, I'd like to say I purchased a puppy from Ellen Dunaway back in 2009. Her name is Gracie and she'll be eight at the end of the summer. I actually flew from Columbus Ohio to Ellen's place in Oklahoma, to meet Ellen and check out the puppy and the kennel. I was very impressed with her facility, her knowledge and the way she loved her dogs. I'm very thankful that I met her and I have my Gracie, Daisy, her daughter and Lou, Gracie's grandson. They are all perfect, beautiful dogs, and it all started with Ellen Dunaway.

• Su
    Suzy Guyon Mar 04, 2015

I purchased a puppy from Ellen Dunaway at Bulldogs of Timber Ridge four years ago. He is beautiful, healthy, and happy. Ellen and I have stayed in touch and have become very good friends. If I call with a problem, she gives intelligent, experienced advice and has NEVER been wrong. I would not buy another bullie from anyone else, ever. In my humble opinion, if these people with complaints have sick dogs, they're doing something wrong themselves. It is not Ellen's fault. She treats all her dogs like human babies and loves each and every one of them. My hope is that your dogs get better and find relief, but I believe it is not this breeder's fault. God bless you all, and your dogs.

• Ho
    Holly Faure Dec 03, 2014

I purchased a bulldog many (7) years ago. I was accidently told the puppy I paid for when she was 3 days old, was killed by being stepped on by a visiting dog. It was my dogs litter mate that was killed. When I received my puppy, she had scaring abscess' due to improperley given shots. Then I was sent incorrect paper work twice with improper litter/Sire & Dam info. The wrong litter and parents every time. I was never able to register her, and my calls stopped being returned. I had my puppy flown to me in another state. She also suffers from dry eye. Ellen was great until I asked questions or had problems.

• Ju
    julio A. Nov 30, 2014

I purchased a puppy from Ellen (Drakkar) in March of 2005 and he's still healthy, making our family whole. She's always been available to help years later. Sorry I cannot agree with the OP but I sympathize and hope your problem gets resolved.

• Gy
    gypsy trouble Aug 15, 2014

I cannot believe the truth behind the negative posts on her. I purchased my best friend (bully) from a family that used one of Ellen's studs. He has been nothing but perfect and Ellen has kept in touch with me for the past 5 years in reality she isn't the breeder i personally got him from. She has never hesitated to answer any questions I have had and always a blessing to chat with. If I were to ever get another bully she would be the one I contact. THANK YOU Ellen for the best bulldog I could ever ask for!

Maggie Mae1 Aug 15, 2014

I purchased a female bulldog on May 30th from Ellen. She was awesome to work with. I still call her with questions. I have had previous bulldogs and this is the healthiest one that I have had. Ellen was awesome in the purchase of my bulldog and continues to be helpful with any of my questions. Ellen loves her bulldogs and it shows in her care and quality of bulldogs. I will purchase another one from her.

• Wr
    Wrinkle Lover Aug 13, 2014

I have purchased 2 Bulldogs from Ellen Dunaway at Bulldogs of Timber Ridge. She has quality dogs and is a very ethical breeder. I find it hard to believe that she is receiving these nasty reviews. It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't the same person posting under numerous names. Ellen was a pleasure to do business with and has kept up with the lives of our dogs throughout the years. I would not hesitate to buy another puppy from her. We are constantly complimented on our dogs when we travel and always give them the information for Bulldogs of Timber Ridge when asked where we got our beautiful dogs. It concerns me that people I recommend BTR to are seeing these complaints which I feel like are bogus.

• Bu
    Bulldog mamma Aug 13, 2014

I have used Ellen's stud services from 3 diffrent studs. Each time getting BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY pups. My shipment arrive do time and was above mobility expectations Ellen produces great dogs and has great lines! I will always recommend her and her bulldogs as she is a true honest lady!

• Wi
    Williams Ranch Aug 13, 2014

I have known and been doing business with Ellen Dunaway and Bulldogs of Timber Ridge for about 10 years. Her business ethics are second to none. She is honest and dedicated to the quality of dogs she breeds and sells. Two beautiful bulldogs and tons of advice and knowledge throughout the years. She has gone above and beyond to make sure that I was a completely satisfied customer. She is the ONLY breeder I will ever use. She is a great person and it is a pleasure to do business with her.

• Ca
    Carol P.S Aug 13, 2014

I have know the owner of bulldogs of timber ridge for several years. I have used their stud dogs in the past and have gotten beautiful puppies. I thing Ellen is honest and truly cares about the quality of her dogs. Anytime I have ever had any questions she has always been there for me. Great lady with quality dogs.

• El
    ELLEN DUNAWAY IS A THEIF May 30, 2014

This lady is a scam artist!! Do not buy a dog from her, you will regret it! The dog I bought from her never postures to use the bathroom, it just comes out while she is walking around. Sent the dog back to her as requested and now she won't return my money! This lady is a real piece of work!!