Budweiser — budweiser beer in can from costco 3o pack
I was drinking my Bud today and received a piece of debris of some sort from the can of beer. I have been drinking Budweiser for approx. 55 years and have never had a problem that I can remember. I was shocked. It looks like some sort of cellulous debris about 3/8 inch long and 1/8 inch wide. I threw out the rest of the beer even though it was too late to prevent it from killing me if it was poison. Almost drank it anyway. So, at least you owe me a beer.
What happened to my original story?
Found debris in beer and it came into my mouth. Bleh! Been buying and drinking Budweiser for about 55 years. Second sip on the can and I got debris in my mouth.
Couldn't drink any more of that can. I'm trying again to attach pictures. You owe me a beer.
This is the worst complaint method I have ever seen. I'm thinking of not drinking Bud (after I finish what I have) ever again. Get a grip people. Try to enter a complaint your self and see how difficult it is. Horrible.
Updated by BillBobHat · Aug 03, 2018
You people suck. Your stupid computer sucks. Your crappy product sucks with debris in the can and most especially your ignorant interface to enter a complaint SUCKS !!! GO SUCK YOURSELF.
More Budweiser Complaints & Reviews
- Budweiser Beer - terrible quality beer and there is no one to complain to 
- Budweiser - this little light of mine lyric. 
- Budweiser Beer Distributor - rude driver 
- Budweiser Beer - bad budweiser 
- Budweiser - bluetooth cooler speaker bud light
- Anheuser-Busch Companies - quality
- Anheuser-Busch Companies - carter king
- Anheuser-Busch Companies - budweiser 20/16
- Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc - michelobe ultra
- Budweiser - your advertising support of anti american nfl