Resolved Brilliant Brights scam Convert2Media and Mundo MediaScam, deceptive advertising, fraud

Watch out for the latest version of the teeth whitening, colon cleanse and acai scam garbage.

Fake blogs from affiliates of Convert2Media and Mundo Media CPA Networks promoting Brilliant Brights teeth whitening scam.

Same company as Life Cleanse and acaiberryexclusive.com / Trading Planet Ltd etc

Brilliant Brights (www.rapidwhitesmileplan.com)

Accounting

Where to file complaints:

• Ke
    Kelly292 Feb 24, 2010

I bought Brilliant Brights and it seems to work great. Thanks for all the company info. I have reached out to them directly to see if I can get the product for a discount instead of going through the distributor

• Ga
    Gailtina Feb 26, 2010

I was tempted to go for the advertised tial offer for 14 days supply at shipping cost only, which was very reasonable, until I thought this is too good to be true, and sadly it is my experience that if it seems too good to be true it usually is! So I decided to re read the whole web before submitting my payment and noticed this on the site...

'Offer Details: By clicking order you agree to enroll in the trial membership program which starts today, and after the trial expires, we will bill you for you a one-time membership fee of £89.95. Then every thirty days we will provide you a fresh supply of the product at the discounted price of £9.95. Your product will be dispatched within 2 business days. To cancel automatic delivery and avoid being billed, call our customer support: 0870 820 0066. The charge will appear on your statement as celebrityteethcs.com (VISA) or Teeth White Max (MasterCard)'.

So decided to do a little more research as to how easy this would be to cancel in reality???
    Came across this site and warning, so in reality it will end up costing you a lot more than the reasonable shipping rate as it tries to give you the impression of and it appears it could probably end up costing you the same in the long term as a professional whitening service from your dentist!

Personally, I decided agianst it

• Da
    Davex12 Apr 11, 2010

wow didn't know mundo media was involved in scammy advertisements and displayed scams

• Lo
    Lorrie100 Apr 15, 2010

I was caught by these scheisters - I phoned to cancel and was assured no more charges would be made to me, lo and behold, just 3 weeks later £59.93 came out of my account...even with a 'customer support ' email assuring me of no further charge. Robbers.