bogabids.comFake membership and moderators are scammers

J

I found the website www.bogabids.com and thought that it was good. I placed the bids and hoped to win something. I wanted to obtain the Golden Membership and the moderators provided me such opportunity. But they needed only my money. So I paid extra $50 and received nothing. The moderators promised to provide another password, but they stopped to communicate with me. I don’t know what to do, but I want money back. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

• Sk
    sky26 Sep 04, 2014

Please help me. I didn't fully register. I gave my name and address but never got pass the credit information. I didn't put my credit card information. I received an email that I owe them $99. I was surprised that I was registered and quickly cancelled the supposedly membership I have and ask that to fix the mistake about the billing.the membership got cancelled and now I received another message and additional charges for late fee. I was told if I don't pay within the time they gave me they will send it to a third party. I don't know what to do. I don't want to give them a chance to get my credit information or pay the money they are asking when I already know that it's a scam... Help can anyone help me.

Antu01 Aug 12, 2014

Hi. I was victim of them also. My question is should I pay them??? They gave me 2 days to do it. I never received anything (the product). I am trying to email them but no answer in order to cancel my membership but I don't know how to do it. Please help me!!! any advise!!!

Violet Raw Aug 12, 2014

All these complaints are true.. Bogusbids are crooks. I report them as Spam, scam what ever you want to call it. they still owe me a samsung iphone, and it is well payed for. i will not be dealing with them again..Violet Raw

• Ha
    Hansbee Aug 12, 2014

I was offered a free digital camera by asking me to register first in order to complete a transaction for the postage. I did and never got anything . Then I received a bill of 76 Euro for my membership with a treat to pay or else, they would hand over the case to credit collectors which will add additional interests to my capital credit. And was given options for the payments either by credit card or bank transfer. I spoke to my law and he advised me to do it by bank which I did. I urged them to cancelled my membership which I got a confirmation letter after a couple of days to my mail that my membership is cancelled. Only yesterday they have sent me a bill of 105 euros as upstanding bill. So I have filed a case against them and will past it to the police also.

Violet Raw Jul 03, 2014

they also charged me extra money on my credit card. they are crooks for sure. violet raw never got what i won and promised.

Violet Raw Jun 24, 2014

same for me, they promised, and i got nothing. there must be a way to handle a out come like this.
    Violet Raw

Chaumes May 28, 2014

Bogabids are crooks. They charge my credit card for € (38, 99+1, 00+119, 97) = € 159, 96
    for NOTHING! And when I mail to "[email protected]" the webmaster mail me that this e-mail not exist. I think of a complain to the ombudsmen of the ministry of commerce and of internal affairs.
    J. VH

• Bi
    Bigbonesbo May 28, 2014

I agree. I completed a survey for a FREE gift of a cellphone and duly paid R24 for cartage only. I authorised this payment through my credit card and received a OTP # for R24 from First National Bank. Imagine my shock when they then debited my credit card NOT ONCE but TWICE for in excess of R500. I complained to my bank and was brushed off with the excuse that the transaction was between me and Bogabids and they could do nothing about it. So much for a bank that cares! They have yet to respond to my reply.
    I reckon they should change their name to BOGUSBIDS! I contacted them to arrange a refund and was informed that I had signed up for a years premium membership which is automatically done when appying to get free products. They refuse to refund on the grounds that the free phone was a bid and I had therefore used a bid against my premium membership. What a load of crock.

• Do
    Don't use Bogabids.com May 10, 2014

I ended up on bogabids.com thanks to surveygenieonline.com The free gift offered requiring giving credit card information, which UNFURTUNATELY I did to bogabids.com I didn't use the bidding site and thought that they would only bill me $2.70 us on the card. How wrong I was ! They have since billed $48.99 us per month and a additional charge of $1.00 us per month and on April 25th billed $149.97 US on my card. According to Visa, since I agreed to this transaction, I am liable for all the charges, which add up to $286.84 Canadian. ( For nothing). No bids placed... no services rendered. Buyer Beware !!!

• Ka
    kalengapac Apr 20, 2014

Am kalengapac my IP Address used for this transaction: 86.45.37.242 i buy items but you did not deliver it for me when I called I was told that you can not ship to
    Ireland, so I need my money back