Blackrock Motorsrapair

K Review updated:

I had bought car from their garage recently with 3 months warranty engine and gearbox witch in the real terms cover nothing by the way they treated me over the phone. On the very next day I found that handbrake calliper not working same as parking sensors and also found massive oil leak from engine, Guy who sold me car he done it between his farm house and garage in Watford, proper muppet by all means, Will deal with him over this scam through trading standards under sale of goods 1979 act. Be aware of this garage which have tatty cars in stock, save Your time and money.

• Pa
    Patrick D'Ello Sep 02, 2021

I also can't comment on your experience. I am based in Botswana, and found some time on my hands. I decided to fill it by looking at the thames valley autotrader from september 2007. In full view was a car for sale and £495 ono. I couldn't believe how cheeply it was. I rang di number on di estatue, and Rossie picked up and was nice. E stautue, I kept saying. What a nice guy. And patient and honest. However, de car, it had gone, so that is that.
    Im now thinking of getting a suzuka hyabusa instead

• Ro
    Ross Noonan Jan 07, 2017

I think some spelling & punctuation lessons would be in order...that is if you are over 12 years of age. Get a life you goon...

• Li
    Liam OS Feb 19, 2014

I can't comment on your experience. However I bought a car from him last September (2013) it was a 2005 Skoda Octavia Superb Elegance 1.9 TDI. I am based in Sicily and I had to buy this vehicle through his website & so I had to rely completely on Ross' photos & a 3rd party assessment. I found Ross very approachable & agreeable - nothing was a problem. He did everything he said he would. Not knowing him I had to trust sending money to him & that he'd put the vehicle onto a cargo ship here. The car duly arrived in Sicily with all the proper documentation spare keys etc. and I am rapt with the car. I'll be calling Ross up the next time I have to export a car. Top bloke to deal with.

Comments