Bizbuilder.comTerrible company!

Ordered a juicer in October. Billed immediately. Haven't received it yet. Customer service says that I should have read the fine print, and I'm a dummy for giving them money. They ignore the BBB (the BBB is trying to get them to pay $1200 to join, and because they won't, they've been given an "F" rating-no kidding that's what the customer service Nazi wrote.). I think we should all keep hitting this complaints board site, so that it moves up the list-right under the Bizbuilder listing. And while we're at it, hit Bizbuilder's site. Doesn't Google bill according to the number of hits...

• Sh
    Shandra Hilfriten Feb 13, 2008

WOW! Where do I start! Let's see:

1. I've been a customer of BIZ Builder.Com for over 3 years now. I have never had a bad experience with them. Certainly, if you don't read the terms surounding "how" this company operates [most product orders ship directly from China] - you're going to be disappointed.

2. Their business model is simple: factory-direct prices! That's why people order from them - THEIR PRICES ARE THE CHEAPEST ANYWHERE ONLINE!

3. If you don't actually "read" what's presented to you before you order, you're definately going to be disappointed. Your expectations will expect delivery in a week - and you'll be very disappointed to see that the order might take 3-4 months!

4. To blame BIZ Builder.Com because YOU FAILED TO READ their terms, is nothing less than playing the "blame game".

Personally, I think you [John Horoszko] are a complete, unadulterated jerk - to even use the word "Nazi" and claim to be a victim! Given the nature of your choice of words, you seem to be nothing more than another stupid jerk trying to blame the world for your short-sighted behavior.

GROW UP AND START TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS, AND QUIT BLAMING EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN!

John Horoszko Feb 29, 2008

Thanks for your recent comments. I'll be sure to give them all the attention they deserve. You know we had an informal poll here recently (the whiners and slackers on this complaints board I mean) asking who is more sensless-the dim bulbs at Bizbuilder Customer Service (we use that term loosely)? or the Bizbuilder shills on the Complaint Boards site. It came out a tie. (We did have to throw out one answer-one wag said that you ARE one of the dim bulbs from Bizbuilder Customer Service).
    Finally, I'm an adulterated jerk, and I would appreciate it if you would refer to me that way in the future if you wish to continue our scintillating conversation any further. I'm sorry, but I'm a stickler for detail.

• Sy
    Sym Pathetic Mar 05, 2008

I think SHANDRA HILFRITEN is probably pretending to be a customer but in fact, she's an employee of Bizbuilder.com or maybe the girlfriend or wife of the owner. C'mon... Who in their logical mind would want to buy something in advance that you would only get after 4 months. If I were the customer and read the terms, I would definitely not buy from them. Unless of course, the terms was purposely hidden and hard to find. C'mon don't be STUPID coz I think you are.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices