Bizbuilder.com — Terrible company!
Ordered a juicer in October. Billed immediately. Haven't received it yet. Customer service says that I should have read the fine print, and I'm a dummy for giving them money. They ignore the BBB (the BBB is trying to get them to pay $1200 to join, and because they won't, they've been given an "F" rating-no kidding that's what the customer service Nazi wrote.). I think we should all keep hitting this complaints board site, so that it moves up the list-right under the Bizbuilder listing. And while we're at it, hit Bizbuilder's site. Doesn't Google bill according to the number of hits...
More Bizbuilder.com Complaints & Reviews
- Biz Builder - Beware, Biz builder is a scam!
- Bizbuilder.com - Bad business!
- BIZ Builder - George Massalas - Bad Business - Not Honest
- Bizbuilder.com - Unauthorized charges!
- Bizbuilder.com - Scam and cheating!
- Biz Builder - Stellar Service!
- BizBuilder - Juicer order!
- Biz Builder - Wonderful Service!
- Biz Builder - Customer Service, Etc.
- Back To Basics / Jack LaLane Blender & Juicers - Ordering & Receipt of Goods