Biotrim Labs /visa-Pos/fitcambogia.comtestoultra

S

I had order at 31/03/2017 for testoultra after reading a article it just rs 1450/- but after i oder it with my credit card it deducted rs 10005/- for 6 bottol i dont have any contact number of company in india one number given but it is nit in exist. after that one month not my oroduct getting by me or not my money i have touch in company only with emails but they cants giving me purchasing order number nor cash invoice and asking about my last 8 digit of credit card.

• El
    Elmoa Mar 30, 2019

hola mi nombre es: ELBERTO MIGUEL OSPINO LES ESCRIBO PARA HACER RECLAMO SOBRE UNA COMPRA QUE REALICE POR ESTE MEDIO EL DIA 12 DE DICIEMBRE DEL 2018 Y HASTA LA FECHA NO HE RECIBIDO NINGÚN PEDIDO NO SE QUE ESTA PASANDO PERO POR FAVOR NO ESTAFEN AL COMPRADOR VIRTUaL QUE CONFÍA EN USTEDES.

SI SE DEBE A ALGÚN ERROR MI DIRECCION ES CALLE 49 No 8B SUR BARRIO SIETE DE ABRIL DE BARRANQUILLA COLOMBIA MI TEL DE CONTACTO ES [protected] MI MI EMAIL ES [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohan Acharekar Nov 30, 2017

From
    Mohan Acharekar,
    Thane, India.
    To,
    FITCAMBOGIA.COM/online
    Sir,
    I have Ordered TestoUltra on 30/11/2017 and paid for 6 bottles Rs 10005 through my debit card. I received massage from my bank that the amount has been debited to FITCAMBOGIA.COM/online under seq. No [protected]. But Until Now there is No reply from you that the order is confirmed, shipment is ready to ship, Transaction ID Number nor tracking Number. What should I Understood, Whether I have been cheated and the site is big fraud. Please reply me, my email address is [email protected] If there is a no proper reply from you I will report to the concerned authority to block your fruad site.
    Yours regard
    Mohan

• Jc
    JCSaayman Oct 01, 2017

PLease follow up where is my order thank you JC Saayman

• Jc
    JCSaayman Oct 01, 2017

I ordered TestoUltra and paid for 6 bottles witch i did not receive yet but i see R2035 was deducted from my account on 14/9/17.please cancel any future orders i just want a once off order refund me if possible.If i need more i shall order again Thank you JC Saayman