Biotrim Labsbiotrim order delivery not received

R Review updated:

I am from Durban South Africa and ordered 2 of the slimming products on 20 December 2016, received confirmation and a tracking number. I have been waiting several weeks and been calling the contact center. The call answered by some foreigner seems very inefficient. Her tone of voice comes of as if she dont care. She askrd I go to the nearest post office but obviously our SA post office need the tracking number of the parcel and not the international one. I am annoyed that this is so unprofessional service experience and makes us feel like if we cant trust delivery what is the product results outcome going to be like. If I dont receive my delivery by end Feb I will get a petition going to ban such misleading false advertising from our country.

MaxHoff Feb 27, 2019

This company is ignorant and unreliable. Boycott this [censored] service. The say they have send the stuff bit it doesn't arrive. Then have apparently sent it twice and now they say they can't refund because it is too long ago.

Don't trust this company which is - in my point of view - a criminal organisation