Billion Brook Incpayment fraud for data entry work

M

Mr.A.Mayil Vahanan (a contracted technology adviser of Billionbrook) ...

Mr.A.Mayil Vahanan & Uma Parvathy
Ecoup Net Solutions (Fake Indian company)
No:4, 8th street,
kandhi nagar,
tirunelveli
tamilnadu
india.

Please be aware of these fake websites

http://www.billionbrook.com (fraud data entry portal)
http://www.theeteller.com (fraud online payment portal)

here i have enclosed proofs (fake cheques)

payment fraud for data entry work
payment fraud for data entry work

jack kallis Sep 11, 2009

Who ever knows the Where abouts of Mayil Vahanan, pl upgrade in the Post ur Comment . we want to put him behind bar

Not willing Aug 13, 2009

I am from chennai billion brook is a thevdia company which sucked all my hard work, and my blood for more than 5 months and i never been paid for it, i worked for day and night the two agents named joshua and joseph, these two bloody mother###ers will pay for their sins when i ever meet them in my life, and I am sure they will regret for cheating me and other people and make them loose thier hope!!!

• Az
    azharkhan Aug 11, 2009

i am also member of annacharam will pay Rs. 5000/- but single picec can"t received please any body help. [email protected]

• Pa
    pal May 12, 2009

hai, friends it's true.
    but why don't you try www.annaiinfo.com
    It is a good company which pays money for mail sending.
    I have received cheques for past one year.
    If any one wants cheque details i will send.
    Patricuarly this message is for Manja K.gowda .
    Why you want to hang up?
    try annaiinfo tech.
    Really they are paying

jothi May 11, 2009

i am jothi, i paid Rs.26000 for 4 premium membership a/c from A. MAILVAHANAN at mumbai i have all the details of a/c i send through NEFT fund transfer to duesche bank in mumbai . any bady can please give me the ideas. my mail id [email protected]

ram May 07, 2009

i am very poor in my village. but i was saved some money every day i read a news paper one day i was read news was annachatram data entry work . i will must be earn. but it was no oppurtunity in my city. but the trust was worked to me. the work i will really enjoyed. i was earn in satisifed of moneyin the data entry work. my life will be enjoying.

• Se
    Senthil May 05, 2009

Annachatram trust in vallore is one of the fraud company. My friends paid the deposit amount and yet now they did not get the payment. So don't join.
    Senthil

• Th
    Thufail May 02, 2009

Hi Kumar im thufail from vellore...in Vellore a trust is opened and collecting money from public on account of Billlion brook. I need your number to talk as my contact number is [protected]

• Je
    jessi May 01, 2009

hi friends this Hariff from Muscat, now a days data core is not even opening and theteller account shows '0' balance what to do furhter. Is there any way to claim our money back.

• Su
    SUBHASH Apr 30, 2009

Dear friend,
    Acording to my knowledge 80 To 90% WEBSITES are FAKE, Which will show youa Dream of Earning Thousands of Dollars.In Most of the Sites you will Find that YOU CAN EARN MONEY BY READING E-MAILS, ADVERTISEMENT, I Have Worked for many sites like This, But Believe me I HAVEN'TEARNED A SINGLE PAISA.

People{sites} like these will USE YOU AS THE STEPS FOR THEIR GROWTH.One more Thing, Mind it well;in this world you wont get any thing free.To get somethingyou have to pay for that.Even in your own bussiness you have to invest for theopening capital.Today in INTERNET you will find the words "FREE FREE FREE" oftenly.That Means Theiris a Hidden thing in this.

Looking at these FROUD Things and Loosing a Huge Money I HAVE PLAN FOR YOU.
    Please Visit:

• Ru
    runbala Apr 28, 2009

Absolutely it is number one fraud company

• Ku
    kumar Apr 25, 2009

Sir,

I am living in vellore, tamilnadu, India. In my place a trust named annasathiram is offering billionbrook data entry job for rs.5000 package, 15, 000 package etc. My friend has joined in January 2009, he has received rs4000 and rs.3500 in feb 2009 given by annasathiram trust. The amount is credited in ICICI bank vellore, They are opening a zero balance account who are joining the programme. How it is possible all you people are saying its fraud company.in our more than 1000 members have been joined the programme. The office of Annasathiram situated near apsara theatre, officer's lane, vellore

• Md
    mdraj_77 Apr 16, 2009

i am rajkumar from vellore district. I am also paying money to Gnanasekarn, vellore district. Mr. Gnanasekaran displaying a add from every sunday on dailythanthi, hindu. The add details,
    If you have computer and internet, if you earn Rs.50000 per month for attractive add displaying in every week.
    It is a fraud company, and gnansekaran mentioned annachatram Trust in chennai. The Trust address not in chennai. So dont joined annachatram trust. my phone no [protected] or through my emailid [email protected]
    please contact us i am telling more about details

• Th
    this company is fraud Apr 10, 2009

Absolutely it is number one fraud company. They are playing with us. There seems to be no cognisance of complaint. Please dont pay anything unless all the complaints are resolved. Otherwise u will loss ur money, time and peace in life, and everybody in world say this company is fraud company,

• Yo
    Yothir Apr 01, 2009

FRAUD! SCAM! CHEATER!

PLEASE DON'T EVER PAY MONEY THROUGH ALERTPAY! AND BUY THE BILLIONBROOK ACCOUNT. COMPLETE CHEATING ...FRAUD

!!!PLEASE DON'T PAY SINGLE PENNY ITS A COMPLETE CHEATING!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY, TIME, PEACE ETC ETC...

!!!PLEASE DON'T PAY SINGLE PENNY ITS A COMPLETE CHEATING!!!

• Ku
    Kumar Mar 30, 2009

I am kumar . i paid Rs 24000 for four basic accounts from "JOSHVA" (mayilvahanan assistant) at Chennai (Perambur). I reached $800 for each IDs on feb 28th. I created four accounts in eteller. There is amount transfered from datacore to eteller. but still i am not getting any amount from theeteller. I think they are number 1 cheating and fraud company in the world. they are well playing with software to us. Please hereafter nobody getting cheat from this fraud ###ing company. Please anybody having any idea to get this persons to cybercrime. shurely i will help you.
    [email protected]

• Ka
    Kannan Mar 30, 2009

My name is kamal from madurai

i will pay Rs.4500 to uma parvathy account to upgrade my bassic account.i will completed $800 before 28 Feb 2009. Billionbrook transferd $795 to my eteller account.but till date we cannot received any payment from eteller. ithick billion brook & eteller are same and fraud company.i advoiced to all dont pay to billion brook company also dont work (dont adviced new member)

anonymous Mar 27, 2009

I am a member of billion brook since October 2008. Till date i have not received any payment but my balance in eteller shows pending and from today when i clickon data core it says site does not exsits. What is all these problem. We Indians are working hard and are being fooled in this fashion. All the billion brook members living in mumbai must meet and decide upon some action to be taken against them. Why would the director logan pal would post a comment in this site. Will he not be caught? All these are gimmicks. Let us all Indians file a cyber complaint against the company

• Ar
    Arumugam Mar 26, 2009

fraud, Billion brook & Uma Parvathy

• Ve
    veeresh karnik Mar 26, 2009

I was to get payment on 14th March, 2009. However, on that day my balance became Zero. But never got credited to the Eteller. Where those Hundreds of dollars gone ? One thing is sure accounts kept by humans can make mistakes but not the ones kept by God. He never makes mistakes.
    Please do not curse them and take the dirty blame on yourself. They will have their own punishment. Believe me there is somebody. Instead think of legal action so atleast others do not get duped.

• Su
    Suresh Mar 22, 2009

###ing guys do not get cheated

Ramesh Mar 20, 2009

Guys, I actullly went to office location by car. Its 40 miles from my residense. There is a different company located at that address. Why should I play with your emotions. To answer you Sachin, quality control reports are sent to you by mail. Anybody can do it from anywhere. Why should there be office to send that report. My question to Billion brook is why they have given fake address and phone line if they are genuie company.

• Ka
    karthick Mar 19, 2009

hello ramesh did you really went to mayland office and check it

SACHIN Mar 19, 2009

If what ever Ramesh has stated and if true, then how come people are receiving regular quality controll reports with account ballance updated everyday. I am so shocked as I had upgraded to the basic membership $79.99 and reading all these comments my blood preasure has shot up, I am working for the last 5 months without pay, I really dont understand what is happening. Is there some body who can acctually have a solution to it.
    SACHIN ([email protected])

Ramesh Mar 19, 2009

Guys I live in Virginia. My friend who worked for billion brook in India had similar issue. He asked me to go to maryland office and check it. I went there at office address around month back and found that there is no billion brook office located at the address specified on billion brook site. On top of that the phone number given on site is somewhere near seattle. How can company has address (which is fake) in Maryland and land line in Seatlte. This company is fake. If they really wanted to pay money they would have let pass your cheque that was sent in January. They did all these fake drama of eteller site and all. Please dont waste your time hoping to get money. I just feel sad that ppl like billion brook play with needy ppl. God will surely punish such ppl.

• Pr
    pralhad Mar 19, 2009

HELLO HE IS NOT LOGAN PAL, HE IS MY FREIND WHO HAVE WRITTEN THIS ONLY FOR FUN . BUT KEEP FAITH ON GOD, HE WILL HELP US.WAIT FOR HIS NEXT LETTER BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CHOICE

• Fr
    f.r.dave Mar 19, 2009

can nothing be done to get these fraudsters in a soup?

• Ll
    Lloyd Mar 19, 2009

Hello Logan Pal
    I am the member of you company from 11/03/2008 and as per ur promise you never paid us.What do you think you are going to get escaped freely after doing this ???? cheating bussiness you can cheat people in this world but you cannot cheat God.my best wishes to you and your family is that your family should come on streets and you will suffer from such a uncureable disease.Till now whatever i have said it has happend and this wil happen to you also.You have taken hardearned money from us now see what that money is going to do to you.

• Lo
    logan pal Mar 17, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY, LOGAN PAL HERE, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL U THAT BILLIONBROOK WILLCLOSED SOON.ETELLER AND BILLIONBROOK ARE SAME COMPANIES.SO NO PAYMENTS FOR ANYONE.SO THANKS FOR ENERYTHING.STOP FILLING THAT USELESS FORM FILLING.THERE IS NO BUSINESS INVOLVED.ITS JUST FAKE WORK.SO LEAVE THAT WORK AND MOVE AHEAD IN U R LIFE . MY GREETINGS ARE ALWAYS WITH ALL MEMBERS.FINALLY THERE IN NO MORE POSTING ON FORUM OR BLOG SO DONT WAIT FOR THAT.
    WITH REGARDS,
    LOGAN PAL
    DIRECTOR

• Si
    SIVA Mar 16, 2009

IS THE ABOVE INFORMATION GIVEN IS TRUE... DID U TRIE WITH BILLONBROOK

• Gs
    G. Sequeira Mar 14, 2009

I was supposed to recieve my payment via billionbrook on March 10' 09. I havent recvd any payment in Eteller. I have sent them numerous mails but to no avail or response. I have worked hard. Can someone please check this please?
    God bless
    email : [email protected]

• Sy
    syed nayeemuddin Feb 28, 2009

dear friends todays morning i show my theeteller account is varified. but i cant withdrow money because it showing error bank accounts is not varified. one month before i have submitted my document for varification .they have taken one month for varification. but after varification also i can, t withdrow money. what they are doing from one month. billionbrook and theeteller both are playing games with us. and they always confusing to us. plz carefull with him.