Bill Heard Chevrolet - Sanford, FloridaHorrible dealership!

This dealership does nothing but lie, cheat and steal from people. I bought a used car from them on Labor Day, September 3 yet the contracts are all dated August 28, 2007. They also sold me a warranty for a $50 deductible for 48 months and 48,000 miles with General Motors Protection Plan yet the contract they submitted (and later canceled without my permission stating they had made an "error") to the company was for $200 deductible and 24 months and 36,000 miles! I have contacted General Motors Corporation but have not received any assistance so far. I have recently heard that this dealership is HORRIBLE. I wish I had heard this before we went to this dealership. Unfortunately, my daughter had a friend whose father worked there and we thought that was the safest route to go. Boy were we wrong! Anyone have any advice?

• Be
    Beans Oct 15, 2007

Contact the Better Business Bureau. They have a dossier on about every Bill Heard dealership in the country. I would also contact your local news media.

• Tu
    tuff guy Feb 04, 2008

What the ### difference does it make as to whether the dates on the contracts were August 29 or September 3(roughly 4 days apart) Good Lord Jesus! Are you paranoid from too much cocaine use perhaps? What on God's Green Earth is going on here?

Jay Bee May 11, 2009

I've worked at the Bill Heard Cehvy dealership in Sanford Florida. They are the most corrupt dealership I've ever delt with. They say one thing and change the paperwork once you leave. Anything and I mean ANYTHING for a sale. One they have their CLAWS in your wallet, you're DONE. Look at your paperwork carefully, they talk 48 and 60 months but you end up signing for 72 months or more...STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS or they GOTCHA!!! And one more thing...If you don't deal with them, ask for all your paperwork back as they SELL your identity for telemaketers or WORSE "IDENTITY THEFT" - I've seen it done there.