BIG 92.7 FM, AgraFraud and Malpractices

D

I have had the opportunity of associating with BIG 92.7 FM Agra in the conduction of motivational exercises and counseling to school students in their program "Shine Under Pressure" which was held during the period 18th January – 23rd January 2010 in association with Resonance. I had been approached by Mrs. Rupali Sharma, wife of Mr. Jitendra Sharma, the FM head in Agra and made to understand that the week long activity was social in nature. I agreed to lend my expertise and beating the cold conditions toured the various schools of Agra along with the FM team. However, during the course of the activities I discovered that this activity was being done to promote Resonance and partly sponsored by them. Further more though I did not receive any payment for my services I have also been denied the photographs of mine conducting the activity which had been promised. I have even written to the BIG 92.7 FM head office but they have only become hand in glove with their Agra office employees.
Any media is meant for entertainment as well as educating the masses but the BIG 92.7 FM, Agra team is setting an example of corrupt practices and duping, exploiting and using the masses for its own gains. Such corrupt practices by its employees is only adding to the list of woes people already have against the malpractices of many other Reliance Group companies.
I am attaching as proof media reports (scanned paper cuttings) of the activity being conducted by me.
Down with corruption, corrupt people and corrupt practices of employees of BIG 92.7 FM, Agra.

Fraud and Malpractices
Fraud and Malpractices

• Is
    Isha goyal Jul 17, 2011

We won a prize on 04/07/11 in laughter morning with anubhav. We visited the store thrice for the prize. Everytime they said either concern is not there or your gift is yet to come from mumbai.
    We made phone calls and visits and everytime they said"we will call you when your gift comes"
    but no call ever came from there side.
    Yesterday I called them again to inquiry about gift and to my shock respnse came" you have not won any gift" from jagdeep who sits in Chandigarh 92.7 radio office.
    Its not about that diot gift they were going to give, its about the association i felt with the radio channel.
    Now i recommend to all not to listen to these liars anymore, nor i do.