bidrise.comauction

P

I had bid on a diamond and one it. Did all the payment things then they turn around and said they had internet issues with people that could not bid because of this. They had returned my money to my account in full I am not sure as of yet until I receive my statement. I had no issues with my internet and if they had complaints about the interuption on the connection then I am quite sure they would have them in their mail as complaints, dated and timed all around the time it had ended. If this is the case then I am OK with it but I do not BELIEVE this is that case. I believe they did not get what they wanted for it and said "hey, no go joe." and if that is the case then they should have reserve bids on those items then loosing it I would not feel so bad.
Thanks for your ear.
Peter

• Cu
    Cutedress Shop Sep 27, 2011

come and check out our shop with many albums for cute dress, shoes, and hand bag...contact me if you have any question. dont miss out our FREE SHIPPING promotion ...http://www.facebook.com/Cutedress.Shop

• Fr
    Frustrated in Oklahoma Sep 27, 2011

I won a bid back in August had multiple emails with these people over payment and still over a month later have not recieved the diamonds I purchased

• Ba
    bargainhunter80 Mar 04, 2009

Unfortunately, they have developed a new tactic that involves ghost bidders who come out at the last minute and increase the bid price by large sums (thousands of dollars within the last two minutes.) That is a bad business practice. If you want a certain amount for any of the items, put a reserve on it like a normal, ethical company. Don't have employees or others driving the prices up on your bids. i.e. a diamond going for $1500 in the last two minutes will "magically" increase to $9000+ by one bidder. No one bids like that.

• Co
    concerned Dec 04, 2008

In defense of Bidrise.

Check out the diamonds they are auctioning...I gurantee you will be pleasantly suprised. Some may be under the amount, while some are over.

Don't just read this complaint and the one on [redacted] and assume the entire company is bad. You need to pick a diamond and find a website that has a diamond calculator...I gurantee you it is worth you giving this company a second look. They answered all of my questions without delay. I am extremely satisfied with their efforts...Here is a link to check them out for your self. Happy Shopping!

• De
    dennis a. dursteler Nov 21, 2008

I purchased a heart shaped diamond an 30 pointer si1 E and they sent me a .18 and said that is all they had. Two months and 20 emails later I got a stone close to what I had bought. If I hadn, t taken my first stone to a diamond broker and had it weighed I wouldn't have known I'd been screwed.