Better Business Bureau — rude & dishonest rep
I have a successful business in s. california for some 12 years now, and I was always rated the highest possible with the bbb.
Last year I decided to stop my membership with bbb after the rep which I don’t want to mention is name (he claim to work there for 18 years), simply used very bad practice. he constantly lies, and actually start yelling at me!!! I was in shock, and then he told me cracking in laughter... why wont you complain to the better business bureau.
The thing is, he use the same practice as a crooked telemarketer, and am not sure if all bbb offices use the same practice... but the los angeles office, which calling from 714 area code is just a crook. period.
More Better Business Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Better Business Bureau - Colorado Springs, CO - Pathetic services!
- Better Business Bureau - BBB - Why you shouldn't trust the BBB
- BBB - BBB - AmeriPride Tax Group - The Best Ratings Money Can Buy
- Better Business Bureau - Tired of the internet business bullies!!!
- Better Business Bureau - Fraud & cheating!
- The Better Business Bureau - BBB - SCAM
- Better Business Bureau - even with your bs new promotion your products are over priced...
- Better Business Bureau - Deception
- Better Business Bureau - purchase of yorkie puppy and then shipping company requiring 1455.00 for special crate demanding cash
- Better Business Bureau - I asked for briefs and a winter coat