Better Business BureauDeception

THEY ARE FULL OF LIES! Does anyone know what the BBB's grade is?? Do you know you cannot file a complaint against them?? wonder what grade they would receive?? YOu wnat to know why?? becuase they are just as much of a fruad as you can get. Get on there bad side and it can NEVER be fixed, what a bunch of con artists, PAY SOME $$, Contribute and you'll BUY that A+ back.. what a joke.

• St
    StopBBB Mar 12, 2011

They don't help anyone! I contacted them and supposedly the CEO emailed me and said he wanted to help cause my husband and I got this car from a dealership and charged us 2700 more than what the car was worth and they took their side!! And the "CEO" never helped like he said! They only help the people who pay the big bucks to keep them in business!! But my lawyer will be handling my case and if anyone else is having problems with them I would do the same cause that's the only way they will stop treating people the way they do!