Bethany Christian Services — foster care
Bethany is "Christian" in name only. They only care about protecting their paychecks. Which means you as a foster parent are the first to be thrown under the bus. They only offer empty words at best. When their is a problem they don't help - they tear you and your family down with mindless procedures and protocols. And the rules are subjective from family to family. No consistency. Best advice is don't be gullible about the name. Get your license through another agency. Don't mess with them. They brought us and the foster boys unimaginable grief even when the boys were thriving and making huge gains in our home. They upped and moved em for a trump up reason that made no sense what so ever. Maybe to them because that makes em money. Don't trust Bethany ever. Don't think just because they pray before they meet with you things will go the right way. It won't. Don't trust them -- ever.
More Bethany Christian Services Complaints & Reviews
- Bethany Christian Services - Scam and cheating
- Bethany Christian Services (Traverse City) - They steal children, to make money.
- Bethany Christian Services - Racism & An Incompetent Adoption Agency
- Bethany Christian Services Corruption/ Tammy Hollingsworth - Negligence & Incompetence
- Bethany Christian services Everett WA - dishonest and unprofessional
- Bethany Christian Services - adoption services
- Bethany Christian Services in Augusta, Georgia - scamming good parents & racial discrimination
- RACISM & INCOMPETENCE: Bethany Christian Services Augusta GA - MISCONDUCT
- Bethany Christian Services - open adoption fraud complaint
- Bethany Christian Services - foster care