Bernadette CieslakNon-Payment

I own a small cleaning company in Sarasota Fl. I was hired by an out of state owner to clean a vacation rental. I went, I cleaned. She won't pay. Charges $1000 a week, $3000 a month. She won't pay me $75.00 for cleaning. I am mailing a check, she says. No check!
I have had 4 other out of state owners of vacation rentals do the same thing. I have taken each one to court and won not only the money owed, but filing fees and other compensation.Our local courts don't like out of state owners ripping us off. I scrubbed the toilets for you! Just pay me!

• Lo
    longboatkey Apr 25, 2011

I am so glad that this cleaning service has introduced me to websites like this because I have been scammed by two other cleaning companies. I am the owner of the condo, which Kelly’s Kleaning service out of Sarasota, Florida does business. I found them on Craigslist and thought that they were a company with a good reputation. Ha, what a joke. First of all, the guy who answers the phone, John, who says his wife does all the cleanings, is very rude. He does not know how to read emails and follow with his word. This cleaning company was paid and the check was cashed. After dealing with him, I soon found out that this company has only been in business since October 2010. He led me to believe that he has been in business for many years. I would be glad to comment further if anybody has any questions, I have all of his emails to prove his reputation. Also another comment, whoever cleaned the condo does not know how to clean bathtubs. If anybody is looking for cleaning companies, I would recommend looking for a company in the phonebook and not on Craigslist.

nolesgirl Apr 10, 2011