Berkeley Collegeworst college ever

First, let me state that I have already graduated and didn't realize until now that Berkeley College was the worst decision of my life. Please note that it is a private school so your education will cost you & the government, (provided you can get financial aid) around 100K. I owe 35K in loans as of right now, when that is the total price for universities such as Rutgers. If you are a high school student please don't be sucked into Berkeley College you will regret it for the rest of your life! Not only do I feel like my time was wasted I did not learn anything.

NoBerkeley Jun 10, 2014

This school is a joke!!! They are constantly charging me for things that should be covered. Financial aid doesn't give the correct loans. Student accounts is a joke charging $7, 000 for one quarter. I am withdrawing from this hell hole. Do not go here it is all a lie!!!