Benson & HedgesDamaged filters on benson & hedges blue

I have bought numerous of packets of Benson & Hedges Blue and when I open it, there are one ore more cigarettes with broken filters in them. I usually buy cartons at a time. This is unacceptable.. I buy my cigarettes at my local Spar in Brackendown, Alberton. I notice that it is only this specific brand. I suggest they take a closer look as this problem as people will stop buying this brand. I for one am considering to change brands. Although I prefer a cigarette with a white filter. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Damaged filters on benson & hedges blue