Benson & Hedges CigarettesPricing

P

In the last few weeks I have tried to purchase a 4 pack (25's) of Benson & Hedges cigarettes at the advertised price of $75.00. Six times I have been told "oh sorry we don"t have any left". Once was at the Findon shop, twice at the West Lakes shop and three times at the Port Adelaide shop. . Finally today I asked if you don't have any could I then purchase 4 packets at the same price and was told "no we can't do that". When I asked how much an individual pack cost I was told $25.50, purchasing the cigarettes this way would mean it cost me $27.00 more. I don't think this is fair, if it is such a popular product then why don't the stores get more?? I can understand an odd time running out but this has happened to me 6 times.

Comment Guidelines