Bedroom KingScam and cheating!

Ordered a bed July 15, 2007... company said it would be delivered Aug 8-16,,, Aug 16 came and went ... I called Aug 17th ... they said they were having issues with "Shipping" and would advise me of my shipment date... They never responded back to my calls... calling number was out of commission... stating call center was unavailable... please send email.

This went on with my constant follow up thru Oct 5... finally they admitted their demise and said they went bankrupt! and that they would refund my money within 7-10 business days... I called Oct 17th and they said "well we went bankrupt, you have to get your money from your credit card company... Run away from this merchant! They are no good... Read the barrage of complaints!

• Pe
    Peggy Logsdon Oct 09, 2007

Gatelys owns Bedroom King.com and a host of other online stores. I called the sheriff in Englewood CO yesterday, and this company is in Chapter 11. Get your money back and run if you can.

BedroomKing - http://www.bedroomking.com/

• Bi
    Birgit Powell Oct 23, 2007

We never got our bed either, they still owe us the money. What a terrible rip off!

• Ka
    Karin Hooper Nov 01, 2007

I ordered a bed from them, as well and it has not shipped yet. They did, however, already charge my account. How do I go about getting my money back.

• Ap
    April Pereira Dec 01, 2007

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a way to get their money back yet?

• Jm
    JMS Oct 08, 2008

I had the exact same experience in July 2007. I had to go through my credit card company to get my money back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices