BBCfraud

L Review updated:

Abhimanyu Mahaley, who chaims to be a Creative Director at the BBC HK, has been duping people of money under many pretexts. Speaking to the people in the organisation has been to no avail as they are not interested in divulging the details. Abhimanyu, brother of well known cinematographer Angshuman Mahaley, has most recently spent time in kangra polise station/prison. the cause of his imprisonment is unknown to me.

Aug 26, 2009

Merci ... for the compliment...Could have chosen a better photograph of me ...

Aug 26, 2009

atleast have the balls to come out with your name sweetheart...

this snaps better ...

Sep 08, 2009

thats very true, i met him in some yoga ashram, and after some time he came up with some story, and i gave him money cause he wanted it badly, its been a year and i haven't got my money back and when i tried to get in touch with him through mail or facebook, he blocked me.
    beware of this guy, he can CON you.

Sep 08, 2009

This guy is dangerous. Speak to kangra SP Dr Atul fulzele for details regarding him.

Sep 08, 2009

Also, If you know anyone at BBC, please report this person immediately. He is a fraud.

Sep 08, 2009

This is a dangerous person. Must be reported to police.

01892/222244
    [protected]

Dr Atul Fulzele might be of great help.

Sep 08, 2009

[protected]@gmail.com is wanted in many cases of fraud. Anyone with any information on this person please report him to the police and the BBC immediately. He claims to work for the BBC but BBC has denied any association with him. His mother Nina S Mahaley lives in Bangalore.

Sep 08, 2009

Abhimanyu Singh Mahaley is a criminal. People who could provide information on him can could be Surendra Hiwarale, Linda Marcinio, Judith McLellan, Sajal Singh ([protected]@gmail.com), Tabassum jalib, Anshuman Mahaley, Nina Mahaley, Anirban Bhattacharya, gokul rao kadam, Jules Morea, Clare Ross, Arnaud Gea. Hope some of these help!

• C
      Sep 09, 2009

I have had exactly the same experience with Abhimanyu Singh Mahaley. How do I get in touch with the above mentioned people?

Clare

• C
      Sep 09, 2009
    BBC - LOTTERY
    BBC
    India

A lot of people are being duped by Abhimanyu Mahaley, who claims to be with the BBC. If anyone has any news on his wearabouts, contact us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Do not accept any proposals from him or lend him any money for your own sake.

Sep 14, 2009

people what you are doing is really illegal... without any basis you are implicating a person ...this amounts to fraud ...you are talking about borrowing money who has not borrowed money ... a complaint has been registered with the cyber crime cell from us with regards to your tarnishing someones name ...Any one can put up any ones name here under an alias and get away with it you Ms Laure are in a lot of problem for putting up a photograph as we do keep IP addresses ...what basis have you logged this complaint on and you MR N Singh or who ever you are what will a Police man do in this case when he is not a criminal and instead you seem to be disgruntled and jealous about something this is not the end of this we are no finally taking action against you . You each individually shall hear from us. any problems you can contact us at Kumar and Singh Chambers Tis Hazari Court Room number 121 phone 011 [protected]

Sep 14, 2009

people dont you have anything better to do I can write any ### ..about anyone here this is brilliant ... if you are so self righteous why dont you divulge your names ...hahahahaha give yourself a break and get a life ... :)

Sep 14, 2009

i am sure abhimanyu you will remember me, this is Iqbal here.

Sep 14, 2009

hi Abhi, iqbal here, hope you remember me. i am still waiting for you to return my money, when can i expect that.

Sep 15, 2009

so please stop using aliases and come out into the open if you are so right and I have pissed you off so bad

Sep 15, 2009

get in touch if you are not just names that do not exist

Sep 15, 2009

Why dont you people write to me as I am ever open to discussions ... and maybe I have hurt you real bad I am sure i would be able to make amends ... so dont use aliases and write to me for me to make amends ...everyone one makes mistakes ... so if you are real people who have real and not fake issues get in touch with me. and MR N Singh get a life you are some one whom I know but do not reveal your real identity ...that says a lot about you and your claims...

• L
      Sep 16, 2009

Hello, I have written this in the best interests of people, as I believe we have a large enough database of people who have already been duped by Abhimanyu Mahaley under false pretexts of representing BBC. This alone is a crime. I have also spoken to the superintendent of police regarding him. I am certain that any action invoking the law will be in these peoples favor.

Sep 17, 2009

Im unable to reach Abhimanyu on the number he gave me. This worries me deeply, and also saddens me a lot.

Sep 17, 2009

Hello Laure, even the people at BBC are aware of this character. Steps are being taken, rest assured.

Sep 17, 2009

Abhimanyu you half bred slime. Your mobile number does not work. I've been trying to reach you from so long.

Sep 17, 2009

People are well aware of your antecedents, Abhimanyu. I wonder how this kind of behavior still makes sense to you.

Sep 18, 2009

dear laure ... who who ever you are and Mr antonn ... get a life this is the last time i respond to this base less ### that you guys are putting up under my name ... also speak to any one you want ... i really dont care cause you know it and i know it and this is ### you guys are propagating under alias names ... and antonn figuring you out was not tough at all it just took your email ... keep guessing how i did it ... had half a mind of putting up a complaint about you but decided againts it ... there was not point ... you little pip squeak didnt have the balls to write your real name ...and dick my number always works ... go figure it out again and call back ### ... and get alife and work thats what they pay you for not for this ### ... and not in working hours ...and as far as complaing more goes please tell the whole world ...of your baseless claims ... under fake names ... get a life and if i have really hurt you that bad ... speak to me ..and lets see maybe i can help ya out ... but i know you wont ... cause you are hiding behind a name you are too scared to come out into the open ...
    antonn you ### my number always works ... get a life and put your real name forward if you have the balls

Sep 18, 2009

hahaha well we figured out antonn ...abhimanyu the rest shall be easy too ..working on it ... and ten we shall figure out who goes to the police...

Sep 18, 2009

fake people with even faker claims ... you people should be ashamed ...

Sep 18, 2009

Mr Antonnt figured out yours and your agency's IP address dude ... you will hear from us ... doing a little clandestine are we under alias names eh !!! good cause we shall teach you how to do it real good... police eh ... wait and see ...who the police gets ... dude...

Sep 18, 2009

I have never asked anyone to invest in any thing or scheme or some other bull ### that you are writing about ... so stop these frigging lies and come out with your true identities ...and stop publishing this bull ### and try and live your life ... you frustrated ### heads ... you have proof go right ahead with it ... i know i have nevr asked any one to put money in a project or scheme ..get a life ###s...

Oct 19, 2009

this guy rajat kumatr is a fake that number doesn't work

• P
      Nov 17, 2009

As far as I know Abhimanyu is a harmless guy...just someone who needs help. Leave him alone

Nov 19, 2009

maybe we should leave the poor blighter alone...all he needs is help from a psychiatrist

• J
      Nov 19, 2009

Abhimanyu is a recovering addict of alchohol. He seems to be an imbalanced personality and is not worth the effort

Jan 04, 2010

Hello N Singh,
    This is surendra Hiwarale, a budding filmmaker from Bombay, you mention my name as one of the names in the context of Abhimanyu Singh Mahaley. I just want to clarifyl that he was just my senior's senior at the college where we both studied Mass Communication in Delhi at Jamia University. I established contact with him on Facebook and he initially came across as a person who has recovered from his alcohol addiction. In fact I have written a film based on alcoholics regarding which I was talking to him as a part of my research. Though he did help, but one fine day he started talking to me in a wierd manner on facebook chat which i did not apprecite at all and thus deleted him from my friends list. I did have his cell numbers than but deleted knowing that I would never ever want to contact or speak to him again. Thats about I know about Mahaley. nothing more, nothing less. Poor chap needs help desperately, i hope he finds his peace. Warm regards...
    Surendra Hiwarale

• H
      Jul 22, 2010

Can these posts be deleted? Abhimanyu is no lnger in this world

• H
      Jul 22, 2010

Could this whole post be deleted? Abhimanyu was under my treatment and is no longer in this world

Jan 07, 2011
    BBC - lottery email
    BBC
    Hewlett-Packard PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL
    London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +[protected]

i have received an email from BBC and Hewlett-Packard that i have won 750, 000.000 Great Britain Pounds and two Hp laptops by Hp Lottery Promotion. i want to know that is this is fake or real?
    they have send me:
    Batch number...XYL/[protected]/05
    Ref number...24/00319/1PD
    Parcel Number:- VL3/556/HP/UK-IN

•   Jan 07, 2011

Dear [censor],

Chug some Drano. It will make you psychic and you will be able to determine if this is truly a fraud.

Sincerely,

The world.

• K
      Jan 23, 2011

i know where he is...but i need a photo to be sure of the person...post your id i will send you my email.

Apr 26, 2011

Hey Guys,
    I have received received three mails from Abhimanyu dated March 17th sent at about 2:01 Am. In this mail he has abused me and my parents for writng about him on this board. Here he threatens me with life and gos on to say that he will finish me off and will ruin my career. Just thought I should mention it here for records sake. I hope Hema Narayans news is not true, I hope he is still alive and gets a chance to lead a good, happy and healthy life. Hema can you update us more on your news about his demise please...