BBBBBB - AmeriPride Tax Group - The Best Ratings Money Can Buy

I was ripped off by AmeriPride. They took me for $5, 700. They high pressured me into thinking I was going to jail if I did not send them $5, 700. The way that they got me was that at that time I did not know that the BBB allows scam firms like theirs to buy ratings.

Better Business Bureau: The Best Ratings Money Can Buy - ABC News

Better Business Bureau Sell Its Grades

The way that it works is that they pay the BBB to become a BBB "Accredited" business. Once they pay for this "Accreditation" they automatically receive a high rating. Yes this is bad, but the true problem is that the BBB then removes their complaints if they get them. It's the perfect storm for a scam company like BBB "Accredited" Ameripride Tax Group. Furthermore www.trustlink.org, an affiliate of the BBB, is every bit the same scam as the BBB. TrustLink allows criminals like "The 3 Theft Amigos": Jared Bocachica, Torin Beeler and Jaime Esparza to post fictitious positive reviews about themselves, but if a company is "Accredited" like AmeriPride" TrustLink removes their negative reviews, just like the BBB. It is appropriate that all "Three Organizations" - the BBB, AmeriPride Tax Group and TrustLink are currently under investigation by the FTC.

Two months after I signed up with AmeriPride Tax Group I was informed by the IRS that they had never been contacted by AmeriPride Tax Group.

Just because BBB "Accredited" Ameripride Tax Group does not have an F with the Better Business Bureau does not mean that they don't deserve one. If I could rate them based on my experience I would give them a negative F-. They are thieves and have a long, long, long... history of ripping off peoples' hard earned money dating back, at least, to the times when Torin Beeler was taking advantage of a soldiers'wives while the soldiers were busy defending our country in Iraq. It doesn't stop. You need to protect yourself and listen to Nancy Reagan. When they call and, "Just say, No."