BayTech Web DesignBaytech Web Design

L

Baytech Web Design website shows hundreds of portfolio and I have to find if it is true. Generally, A web design firm has no so many portfolio. I am thinking if it is ture.

Addition: Baytech Web Design won several awards: Horizon, "Top Web Development Firm In Silicon Valley 2008"... Is it real?

Please help.

• He
    Helen Apr 12, 2009

It is hard to find a good web agency in Silicon Valley. I search the keyword "san jose web design" from Google and find Baytech Web Design lists in the first page. How Baytech did it by SEO techniques?

JOE.JOE Apr 10, 2009

I also saw Baytech Web Design is rated "Top Web Development Firm 2008" by "San Jose Business Journal". I am still waiting to make sure of that. I called serveral refrences and they said Baytech usually offer 30% off at the end of first and last week of each month. Maybe I can wait for a while. Is there anybody can pass me some information?

• Ri
    Ricard Apr 09, 2009

I also visit Baytech Web Design website and really feel amazed to see so many porfolios. Honda and Visa are their customers. Maybe you can give it a try.

I don't konw their price, but you can give me a call. [protected]. I am freelancer with about 20 projects. If you are finding venders, I can help you with best price.