Baskin Robins Ice Creamterrible experience

D

T.V. is bad enough today as it is with the Viagara commercials when your eating dinner with your family and then you go into the Living room to try to enjoy the evening and there is this Horrible woman Yelling at this Poor kid for who knows what. We all hate it! We had to see it a few times sadly to find out it was of all things "Ice Cream?" It makes no sense! It's Hatfull and Ugly. We all elected to go to Dairy Queen or the Cold Stone instead! Get a Clue Corporate 30 year olds. Those old jingle still ring in my head and when I think of Dairy Queen I still can hear Dennis the Mennis and his friends on there way there.

In total Disgust, Mrs. King and Family... WE are Christians.

• He
    Henry Krinkle 2 Aug 18, 2011

I'm listening. And I'm madder than hell. How dare them!

Comments

• Tu
    turoe Aug 18, 2011

I went to baskin robbins in peoria illinois on knoxville. the lady i ordered my soft served ice cream and a breakfast sandwich. as i paid for it, she gave me my ice cream. i licked it and seen sumthing black on the side. i looked, it was a bug laying on the side dead. i told the lady that i wanted my money back and she told me no. she said that i can get more ice cream. we went back and fourth telling me no. i finally got my money back and i left. i will never go there again, and i will further tell my story to whoever will listen. i could have ate that bug and anything could have happened. please contact me baskin robbins because i dont think i was fairly treated!!!

• AerosmithandQueen Jul 24, 2011

WHO gives a flying SH!T if your christian, i'm an athiest :)... No Physical proof of your lord

• Fr
    FRAN Jul 29, 2008

THE "IN YOUR FACE" COMMERCIAL IS TERRIBLE! YOU HAVE ANOTHER COMMERCIAL WHICH IS JUST AS BAD WHERE YOU SHOW A FATHER TURNING A VERY SWIFT HOSE ON HIS LITTLE BOY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND A COMPANY WHO WOULD RUN THESE ADS. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BASKIN-ROBBINS PRODUCT.

• Sh
    shiela Jul 27, 2008

A mother who will break the rules, enter the playing field, kick the ball and then yell at one of the players, THAT is the kind of people that eat at Baskin Robbins!

Don't worry, with all that fat and sugar, she won't live too much longer.

• Da