Bartleby.comunsubscribe

E May 31, 2019

I am trying to cancel a subscription that has been appearing on my credit union report. I finally found out that it was added when my son purchased textbooks. You do not have a phone number and I have just spent 20 minutes on all of your websites trying to find a place to unsubscribe.

If I do not receive an email from you within 24 hours, I will call my Credit Union and report this charge as fraud.

Name on Charge: L Eileen Riddle, Michael R Riddle
CBC Federal Credit Union, $9.99 per month.
Account # [protected] WHEV7E82X