Balfourcap & gown

I paid $80 for my cap and gown and I just got it today. The gown is WAY TOO BIG. It swallows me whole. My arms don't even show. It's just a complete disappointment. Balfour measured me 4 times and STILL got it wrong. NEVER USE THEM!!! Now, I cannot return it and cannot get it altered since it won't match my fellow graduates. Jostens does a MUCH BETTER job.

• Valerie Aug 12, 2008

I tried to order cap and gown on line and Balfour has a monopoly and is the only place I can get a cap and gown for my daughter's graduation. The website is completely useless. The graduation page "cannot be found". They also have no place on the website to write and complain.