BAKFlip / BAK Industriesbakflip customer support

A Jan 03, 2020

I ordered a cover and received shipping confirmation and expected delivery day. I hadn't received my cover 2 days pass the expected delivery day so I contact BakFlip. I was told a dozen things by a dozen people and nothing was every resolved. I was hung up on and kicked out of instant messaging. I paid a premium price but did not receive premium customer service. My expected delivery day is now 5 months out and customer service told me that they don't have control over fed ex. Clearly this is a shipping/ fed ex issue but bak flip has made no attempt to resolve my issues and has continued to lie to me. Spend your money somewhere else. I wouldn't recommend purchasing a product from them.

• BAKFlip / BAK Industries Customer Care's Response · Jan 06, 2020

We at BAK Industries certainly pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and would like to resolve this matter for you. I want to be clear on who you were contacting and where you ordered your product, we are BAK Industries the manufacturer, BAKFLIP is an online retailer that sells our products.
    If you would like please send your contact information reference this complaint to [protected]@bakindustries.com and a manager will reach you.