Baja Freshrude service, mean managers

J Review updated:

baja fresh has very RUDE service there. The owner or manager who I think is arab has treated me and my friends really badly there sometimes. He thinks he's better than cutomers and accuses them of things they didn't do and then uses that to pick on them or treat them badly. He is a mean person- that place sucks so beware of the bad service...

• Ni
    Nicolasa Ramirez May 07, 2020

Today I decided to eat at Baja Fresh because that's my favorite food and my friend had given me a coupon and from my bad experience, when I arrived the manager told me that they don't accept coupons anymore.. how is it possible that she didn't accept it. Very bad costumer service I really hope this situation is fixed ☹️

• Ju
    Juanmi Nov 24, 2019

Second time in here at the Ontario Baja Fresh and don't have Cold or lemonade.
    Food it's great but need to supply drinks. Personal need to be train

Antonio Johnson Aug 20, 2018

Got to the store at 8:30 when the hours Of operation clearly say they close at 9:00 PM. They said they are closing for maintenance which I know is completely false because I've worked in the food industry. They closed early to get out early on a Sunday. They could of at least waited til 8:45 PM

• Ve
    VeronicaB Mar 03, 2015

The BaJa Fresh located at Johns Hopkins has onions in the gucamole which is AWFUL!!! Gucamole isn't made with onions there are tomatoe and cilantro in it not soooo many onions. Please change this with this location I don't go there as much as I use to because of this.