Bacardi CorporationTheft

M Review updated:

On a recent trip through American Airlines, they robbed a bottle of Bacardi Reserve Limited edition and a large bottle of Carolina Herrrera perfume. How are the employees being supervised??

• Br
    Brandy Nicole Emory Aug 20, 2018

Why did you stop making Bacardi 03? That was MY FAVORITE beverage! I CAN'T find it anywhere, and haven't in YEARS! PLEASE PUT IT BACK IN PRODUCTION!!!

• Je
    Jessie lyons Jun 24, 2019

I have been drinking bacardi all my life I bought a bottle bacardi it was a different shape bottle at the top it might be white rum but definitely not bacardi

Mark S. Herdman Oct 29, 2019

My name was spelled wrong on my rebate check, which renders it useless.

Mark S. Herdman

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices