[Resolved] AVI Foodsystems — campus food
I pay $6, 000 a year to eat AVI Foodsystems' food. It is 100% not worth it. Throughout the course of the school year, I lost a lot of weight, obtained stomach issues and breathing problems. That is coming from a girl who started at 110 pounds coming into college. There is something that is in the food that gives you diarrhea and makes you vomit. Not to mention, there is some chemical that gives me a reaction to where I can't breathe or control. my asthma. I have resorted to pay for my own food because of these reasons. I want to be exempt from the meal plan. There are no solutions around this problem that can fix this other than me not paying $6, 000 to get sick every day. There have been multiple times my chicken has been under cooked, the buffet style food is not covered or ice replaced, and flies that have been hanging out on my food. The school and workers do not care because they are not eating it, they are just pocketing my money. I wouldn't mind if the food didn't get me sick or cause me to not breathe properly, but it does. I would like for the head quarters to pass along the message to exempt me. I have provided a doctor's note. I don't see a reason why this should be an issue. Thank you.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More AVI Foodsystems Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] AVI Foodsystems - charging 
- [Resolved] AVI Food Systems - vending machines not dispensing product but taking money 
- [Resolved] AVI Foodsystems - product has mold
- [Resolved] AVI Foodsystems - cashier
- AVI Foodsystems - unethical behavior
- AVI Foodsystems - unauthorized charges 
- AVI Foodsystems - unethical practices and disrespectful employee
- AVI Foodsystems - employee
- AVI Foodsystems - relocation of a employee