[Resolved] AVI Foodsystems โ€” campus food

S Aug 18, 2018

I pay $6, 000 a year to eat AVI Foodsystems' food. It is 100% not worth it. Throughout the course of the school year, I lost a lot of weight, obtained stomach issues and breathing problems. That is coming from a girl who started at 110 pounds coming into college. There is something that is in the food that gives you diarrhea and makes you vomit. Not to mention, there is some chemical that gives me a reaction to where I can't breathe or control. my asthma. I have resorted to pay for my own food because of these reasons. I want to be exempt from the meal plan. There are no solutions around this problem that can fix this other than me not paying $6, 000 to get sick every day. There have been multiple times my chicken has been under cooked, the buffet style food is not covered or ice replaced, and flies that have been hanging out on my food. The school and workers do not care because they are not eating it, they are just pocketing my money. I wouldn't mind if the food didn't get me sick or cause me to not breathe properly, but it does. I would like for the head quarters to pass along the message to exempt me. I have provided a doctor's note. I don't see a reason why this should be an issue. Thank you.

• AVI Foodsystems's response ยท Aug 20, 2018

Hi,
    It is my understanding that a meeting has been scheduled on Sunday with AVI Management to address your concerns. Hopefully, everything will be resolved at that time. Thank you for contacting us and allowing us to formally respond to this issue.

• Resolution Statement